Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

But lights off makes for a great hanky panky atmosphere :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No hand dropping :eek:

But it's Persepoly birthday ;)

This is all I have at the moment I probably could change the letters.

Ah thanks CH! I didn't know you were a daddy? I love daddies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭gifted

But lights off makes for a great hanky panky atmosphere :D

Whisht you...your like a vampire, only comes out when the lights go off lol lol

Only kidding Grem....you watch over us while we sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Persepoly wrote: »
    Ah thanks CH! I didn't know you were a daddy? I love daddies :D

Am no...at least not that I'm aware of.....

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

For feck sake Grandeeod. Would you just leave it be. Do you really think posting all of that is helpful?

Why? Does having very hateful and untrue PMs being sent to you mean its okay? I'll tell you whats helpful Perse, calling out a liar, who thinks its okay to accuse me in the wrong despite all my attempts to explain myself. Especially a poster that I have never ever interacted with.
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Kitchen , where else at this point .

Grandeood , I didn't think your comment last night was aimed at anyone tbh , nor do I think you ran anyone off the thread either . That's always a persons own decision .

Imo , for what it's worth , I've never seen you post anything disrespectful towards anyone .

You're dead right. I've never said anything offensive to anyone here and Shoesdaychild should pop in and explain herself while being very careful of any legal implications. I tried via PM in response and got black balled. The post in question was directed at Edward M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I'm a daddy!! :p:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed

Big daddy 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Daddy cool ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,815 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

For a moment I thought the new baby had arrived :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

For a moment I thought the new baby had arrived :o

could be mam of 5 :D:D

@Grandeeod, I hate this kind of on thread bickering. Its horrible. I'm sure you won't be the first or the last to have a robust pm exchange with another user. The trouble arises when you take that exchange in to a thread. Its provocative and only invites conflict.

If you wanted to make a stand for yourself publicly then a better option might have been for you to post something like "Some of you seemed to have gotten the wrong end of the stick. No offence was intended" and leave it at that.

bassy wrote: »
    could be mam of 5 :D:D

Lol , nope :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, watching the Secret Life of the Zoo. I just love watching all the animals :D

@Grandeeod, I hate this kind of on thread bickering. Its horrible. I'm sure you won't be the first or the last to have a robust pm exchange with another user. The trouble arises when you take that exchange in to a thread. Its provocative and only invites conflict.

If you wanted to make a stand for yourself publicly then a better option might have been for you to post something like "Some of you seemed to have gotten the wrong end of the stick. No offence was intended" and leave it at that.

I hate it too Persepoly. But nobody got the wrong end of the stick. I got accused via PM of doing something I simply didn't do. Shoesdaychild even flagged the potential on the thread. Not on and won't accept this crap. No ****ing way! I tried to sort it via PM and it didn't happen, Reported to mods and they don't care either so I offered Shoes an on thread discussion which she had no probs with. So here we are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Who's the daddy?

I am totally not sorry :D

need a few barring orders around here :D

bassy wrote: »
    need a few barring orders around here :D

Only one Bassy.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I'm on the couch. I'm sick. :( I don't do sick like normal, I get numb hand, sore neck sore eyes sore throat and sore back.. Boo.. Goddam now. I'm awake since 3:09am, I did start to doze off again about 6:30 and the rest of the brats started to stir and that was that. I dozed off after breakfast and missed the gym :(
    And I put on half a pound.
    On the upside, it was only half a pound and its midterm.
    Nct booked for Saturday. She better pass or I'm throwing her out.

Bed , and Netflix .
    Tonight will be the third attempt at watching the flat earthers show , Behind The Curve .

It's a great , non medicated , sleeping aid :D
    Night all , oh and Edward was missing tonight , or did I just miss him posting ? Anyhow , night :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Happy Birthday Perse. Your posts are always positive and give me a good aul chuckle too. Hope it's a great year for you and yours.

Watching the golf with a Teelings wrecked tired. My two's birthdays this week too, 3 on Tuesday and 7 tomorrow. Where does time go? Yesterday I was feeding my eldest in the corridor in the hospital!

Bed , and Netflix .
    Tonight will be the third attempt at watching the flat earthers show , Behind The Curve .

It's a great , non medicated , sleeping aid :D
    Night all , oh and Edward was missing tonight , or did I just miss him posting ? Anyhow , night :)

nite mam :)

Oh Happy Birthday to all the Birthday people this week !

Happy Birthday Perse. Your posts are always positive and give me a good aul chuckle too. Hope it's a great year for you and yours.

Watching the golf with a Teelings wrecked tired. My two's birthdays this week too, 3 on Tuesday and 7 tomorrow. Where does time go? Yesterday I was feeding my eldest in the corridor in the hospital so mam could sleep!

Thank you Kevin :) Happy birthday to your two little ones x

Now let's have some cake! :D

So refined. So elegant. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

cbyrd wrote: »
    I'm on the couch. I'm sick. :( I don't do sick like normal, I get numb hand, sore neck sore eyes sore throat and sore back.. Boo.. Goddam now. I'm awake since 3:09am, I did start to doze off again about 6:30 and the rest of the brats started to stir and that was that. I dozed off after breakfast and missed the gym :(
    And I put on half a pound.
    On the upside, it was only half a pound and its midterm.
    Nct booked for Saturday. She better pass or I'm throwing her out.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Saw the photo you posted recently of your little fellow.
    He is so gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

It's the pink sun I love!

Thank you Bones! I couldn't fit 21 candles on it :p

• Advertisement

Happy birthday Perse. Hope you have the loveliest of ones.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement