Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Apex Legends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭Homelander

Mine are definitely accurate, I have 2 accounts (one for friends) and both are right...In fact it was talking with a friend online about our stats the other evening made me ask here, his are correct as well.

Actually just realised I was quoting my S2 stats, rather than overall. I started playing better in S2 once I got more used to the game. As someone else said it feels sometimes like your k/d should be higher, but often get a fair whack of knockdowns but no clinchers.

vwRtwh6.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Yeah look it says your lifetime top 5's is 272 which is the same as your season 2's top 5's, yet your lifetime wins is double of what you have in season 2. That just doesnt make sense...

It does. Lifetime wins is S1 and S2 combined. Dunno about the top 5's thing or how that works, but my wins, kills, damage and best streaks are all correct.

Lifetime wins is not just S1 and S2, my stats confirm that.. I'll wrangle some screenshots together and upload if i can..

• Advertisement

I can add up my seperate wins with each character per season and it seems correct...Also they only started tracking Top 5's in S2, hence why it's the same. So actually all of my stats are correct after all.

Ok so heres a screenshot of my stats, season 1 and 2:

490344.jpg

490345.jpg

And then just some screenshots of higher kills than documented before screenshots in game stopped working for me, i had to set up geforce to take the season stats above..

490347.jpg

490349.jpg

490348.jpg

I've actually had higher kills than those above, the screenshots in game aint working for months apparently, i assign a button and press it and no screenshot is taken, why its taking them so long to fix is beyond me :confused:

That's really strange. All I know is that mine are tracking right. On another note. What the **** is peoples obssession with landing in the same place as everyone else like Bunker? It's not as bad in the normal game when there's lots of loot but Armed and Dangerous where guns are really scarce... about 5 games in a row killed instantly as about 6 squads in the same tiny space.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Homelander wrote: »
    That's really strange. All I know is that mine are tracking right. On another note. What the **** is peoples obssession with landing in the same place as everyone else like Bunker? It's not as bad in the normal game when there's lots of loot but Armed and Dangerous where guns are really scarce... about 5 games in a row killed instantly as about 6 squads in the same tiny space.

It's so frustrating. The Pit is also quite popular lately I've noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Bring back Solo mode. Team mate quality has gone off a cliff again. So many game wasted when the other two fly off in opposite directions as soon as we touch down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

https://youtu.be/NEAWC9eK1Ts

All aboard the (hype) train! New map and character come 1st October.

New damage best set yesterday. Just shy of 2,500. I'd say I played for about 8 hours as sick at the moment, didn't even feel the slightest bit guilty either. Miss the armed and dangerous mode though. Really excited about S3 with the new map - that train looks seriously cool and should add a pretty interesting dynamic near the start. I wonder will we be able to chose from two maps (Kings Canyon and the new one) or will it just be the one? I can see why they wouldn't want to split the player base.

New map in 2 hours!

New map in 2 hours!

Are we gonna have a choice of 2 maps or will Kings Canyon disappear?

New map in 2 hours!

Really?! I thought it was out on the 4th

You are correct. 8pm

24svolq7cyp31.png

Anyone else think the new map layout is setup for Titans? Lots of wide spaces, has more of a Titanfall feel to it.

Only had time to play a few games and played garbage in most. It's weird not knowing where to go for loot and positioning. Much more wide open spaces, got picked off by snipers in most games. Looking forward to getting to grips with it properly tomorrow.

Loving the new map and hop ups

It's a really nice update. New voicelines, new QOL updates. New guy can pick up banners with his drone which is nice. Caustic loves the multistory buildings. Very impressed with what I've seen so far.

FunLover18 wrote: »
    Are we gonna have a choice of 2 maps or will Kings Canyon disappear?

Kings Canyon is gone for the start of season 3, and will be bought back based on feedback apparently.

• Advertisement

Kings Canyon is gone for the start of season 3, and will be bought back based on feedback apparently.

I only asked because I was worried the map wouldn't be very good but it's so much better. Only played 6/7 games last night so not fully explored but it's great craic. The train is so much fun.

Is it just me or this the map seem a bit smaller

FunLover18 wrote: »
    I only asked because I was worried the map wouldn't be very good but it's so much better. Only played 6/7 games last night so not fully explored but it's great craic. The train is so much fun.

havent had a chance to check it out myself yet, hopefully squeeze a few matches in later.

- not related, but its funny, we're hitting peak game launch time, and I'm more excited about playing more Apex, Pubg and Destiny2 than anything else.

Is it just me or this the map seem a bit smaller

Possibly, like I said I've only had a few games but it feels a lot more varied in terms of terrain and environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Initially I thought the map was bigger but I think that was due to the individual areas having a lot more in them.

After about 6 hours playing, I can see they put a lot of thought into it, but I don't really like the map.

After about 6 hours playing, I can see they put a lot of thought into it, but I don't really like the map.

What's not to like?

I dunno, I haven't played the new map yet, but I wasn't a fan of kings canyon from the start either - Its hard to describe it, but it felt like they'd taken set environments and tried to mash them all together to make 1 big map.

I dunno, I haven't played the new map yet, but I wasn't a fan of kings canyon from the start either - Its hard to describe it, but it felt like they'd taken set environments and tried to mash them all together to make 1 big map.

To be honest the new one feels a lot more like different environments mashed together; lava pits here, snowy mountains there. I love it though.

• Advertisement

I havent played the new map yet either, hopefully jump in with some mates later, looks like alota fun.

But from what i can see from the trailer, the new map and the colour palette, it looks like a whacky fortnite map, im just hoping they dont start adding dumb **** into the game like fortnite do that ****s up the balance. Titans for example, bring it in sure, but keep it in a separate game mode.

Advertisement