Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have an phobia?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Dentists, needles, eating and the sensation of being full.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Heights can go feck themselves.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I don't see it on the list, but I have trypophobia.

Also people. I hate people.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Hate flying

• Registered Users Posts: 24,695 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I hate going to the dentist, never actually had anything bad happen to me but my dad has gum disease and lost most of his teeth at a young age. My granny was the same and it's genetic so I get freaked out about losing my teeth. You'd think I'd hate doctors/surgeons after years of treatments and procedures but I've no bother with them!

I also have agoraphobia and social phobia so basically being with or near people and having to talk to them :pac: :p

I’m going to a guy now and both him and his staff are some of the nicest folks you’ll meet in any walk of life. Located in a very plush and comfy setting. Not cheap by any means but he and his operation are ultra comfy, modern, professional and the complete opposite of the psycho cûnt who I was sent to as a kid. Whom I genuinely hope rots in hell for the phobia and stress he gave me in addition to the thousands he is costing me now in repair job.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

xzanti wrote: »
    I don't see it on the list, but I have trypophobia.

Also people. I hate people.

Had very severe social anxiety when I was young. Didn't have a word for it, but I was so close to suicide.

At least now it's only spiders that I fear. And Mondays.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Eta , I also don't mind climbing up ladders , coming back down them is another story . I'm fecked on both counts aren't I !

I would love to have been a fly on the wall the first day you climbed a ladder and realised you might need the fire brigade :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭RFOLEY1990

Ophidiophobia- Fear of snakes. (Snakephobia)

Heights, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    At least now it's only spiders that I fear.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/11/raining-spiders-brazil

Advertisement