Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you look like anyone famous?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Birneybau wrote: »
    You junkie's bastard ye

I heard ya call me an ape.
    I watched your tape you taped on DVD on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Been told a few times that I look like Audrey Hepburn, but she was gorgeous, and I just don’t see it myself :confused:
    Just take the compliment. She was a stunner

What if the people saying it are saying she looks like Audrey Hepburn now though? That wouldn't be a compliment really...

Birneybau wrote: »
    You junkie's bastard ye

Be careful, he was never bet in his life and never will be bet. He'll fight any man in England, Ireland... No mind Scotland cos there's nothing there but skirt-wearers up there. Take a look at a rale boss, king of all men.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Shoelaces

Andrew McCarthy im told by women of a certain age

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Zirconia
    Boycott Israeli Goods & Services

Victor Garber
    victor-garber-broadway-opening-night-mystery-of-edwin-drood-01.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I've been told John Cusack a couple of times, but only by people watching Being John Malkovich :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

These threads are always dominated by the likes of oh i was told I look like Gisele I don’t see it myself tehe. Yeah sure hun

These threads are always dominated by the likes of oh i was told I look like Gisele I don’t see it myself tehe. Yeah sure hun

I look like the toughest SOB in the world myself. I'm a fighter too lol.

Macaulay Culkin. Since I was 5, people have said it, and I really did look a lot like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Got Wayne F#*kn Rooney a few times....that was a real confidence builder

• Advertisement

Got Wayne F#*kn Rooney a few times....that was a real confidence builder

Judging by the avatar that seems pretty reasonable :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Once upon a time I would have been described as the lovechild of Zinedine Zidane and Pete Sampras. Now that the hair is gone I’m sure I’m leaning more to the former on that spectrum. A problem has arisen in recent years though as apparently there’s a new participant on the spectrum, some bloke from Practical Jokers (i think is the show, don’t know his name) although MrsTeal assures me I’m much better looking - I’m fairly sure she has to say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Paolo Di Canio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Wibbs wrote: »
    Funny enough M. I kinda do. With a dialling down of the full on gorilla part mind you.

95Kgs? And you reckon Steptoe? Rank amateur Sir. :D

Well I'm not as muscular as I used to be but even when I was I really didn't see the Brock resemblance.

When I lost the weight I was told I looked like Steve Collins (the boxer), this I could defo see.

I must have an awful battered up looking face lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Marc Wilson, but stockier and less alien-like

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

There are some similarities I share with Drew Barrymore but with very almondy eyes. It is what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

If that's as close as we're going to get to Gisele Bundchen's looks then don't begrudge us :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Peter Ebdon the snooker player looks a bit like me after a savage rake of pints and a beating.

The wife walked into the kitchen once, and we not but walking out with each other a wet week, and I lifted my head over the newspaper to look at her, and she quipped 'You look like Cromwell there!" (we had a big, eh, "discussion" about the civil war the night before). Ah, the romance of courting days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

I was told the dead actor and sometimes David Mitchell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

Calista Flockhart. Very like her actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

There was a librarian in the Boole Library in UCC who looked like her when I was there. I don't know if she's still there now

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

Calibos wrote: »
    Chris O'Donnell of NCIS LA fame.

Don't really see it myself too much other than the hair and facial stubble....and of late the double chin. ie. I've put on weight and developed a double shin at the same pace and time as him on NCIS LA. Hence why I'm in the process of losing it. Lost a stone in 20 non consecutive days fasting last year and am about to climb back on that horse to lose another....ahem...cough....40LB :D Hit 45 this year and plan to get into the best shape of my life at least once in my life. Its amazing how hitting middle age lights a fire under your ass!! sh1t!! Time really is running out!! :D

Lol I’ve also been told I look like him, similar on the weight also!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I look like brad Pitt from fight club era, except I think I’m better looking and more ripped.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

In my 20s it was Al Pacino so a lot of comments like " "Say hello to my little friends" No apparently it's Don Draper so I always have to have a bottle of Bourbon on hand

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I've been told I look like a brunette Holly Willoughby

Jeju wrote: »
    In my 20s it was Al Pacino so a lot of comments like " "Say hello to my little friends" No apparently it's Don Draper so I always have to have a bottle of Bourbon on hand

Did you make them an offer they couldn't refuse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭t1h9mgqsxopj0r

Thora Birch in her older years. Not a young girl. I'll take it as a compliment

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

branie2 wrote:
    Did you make them an offer they couldn't refuse?

Unfortunately..... I'm married

• Advertisement

Years before I grew my beard, I was told I looked like the musician Frank McNamara.

Advertisement