Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash Bandicoot

• 09-01-2011 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

I seriously, SERIOUSLY am desperate to get my hands on the originals. Crash Bandicoot 1-3 and the racing one. If anyone has them lying around or knows where I could get copies please let me know, thanks you wonderful people :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,524 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Adverts, eBay, Balbriggan sunday market, GameSexchange

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

And a few are downloadable on the ps3 although theyd probably be cheaper with ebay etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

I've got Crash 3, just the disc. Let me know if you are interested, we could work out a swap on the trading thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

have crash 1, 3 and team racing on the ps3, there €4.99 each, why dont they make games like this anymore?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,702 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

RobTheLad wrote: »
    have crash 1, 3 and team racing on the ps3, there €4.99 each, why dont they make games like this anymore?

They do but on the Wii and DS. Lots of fantastic 2D platformers on there. Always thought Crash 1 was a bit mediocre but 2 and 3 were great fun with 3 being one of the most technically impressive games on the PS1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭paperwork

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    They do but on the Wii and DS. Lots of fantastic 2D platformers on there. Always thought Crash 1 was a bit mediocre but 2 and 3 were great fun with 3 being one of the most technically impressive games on the PS1.

Yeah, 360 and PS3 seem to have completely abandoned the whole idea of 3D platformers. And 3rd parties can do it, i think Epic Mickey was a lot better than it reviewed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I'm pretty sure I almost failed an exam in College after playing Crash 2 all night. I've got it stored away along with my PS1. I've been itching to revisit Metal gear solid again so maybe I might give it another go as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,283 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I loved the Crash games too. Crash Bandicoot 1 was the first game I played properly on the ps1 and visually it blew me away.

I've also been itching to play through MGS again. I broke out the PSone with the LCD attachment the other night and it's feckin great. It's like a big handheld. Never thought of giving MGS a go on it. Will definitely be digging that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I loved Crash 2 and 3, but Crash Team Racing has to be one of the most addictive games ever created.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

I loved Crash 2 and 3, but Crash Team Racing has to be one of the most addictive games ever created.

agreed. I'd actually wouldn't bother with crash 1. bought it last year, grew very frustrated with it and stopped playing it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

BTW, if anyone has a Linux system and is craving a bit of CTR-style action, supertuxkart is pretty good and is in most of the main distributions' repositories. Not quite as good as CTR but it's pretty fun, and has improved a lot lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ManCityFan01

I'm a little late to this Thread but the Remake came out last year :P Well worth the 30 euro! !

We need closure on this story. Did your man get Crash 1-3 and the racing one??

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ManCityFan01

We need closure on this story. Did your man get Crash 1-3 and the racing one??

:pac::pac: I don't think the racing one is even available on the market :rolleyes:

Advertisement