Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

C2i electric golf cart

• 15-11-2018 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

Finally going to take pllunge on buying an electric golf cart, looking at the c2i powekaddy purely for ease of use and size. Anyone any experience with this model or any recomendations, good deal on these at the moment. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Dbu

Finally going to take pllunge on buying an electric golf cart, looking at the c2i powekaddy purely for ease of use and size. Anyone any experience with this model or any recomendations, good deal on these at the moment. Thanks.

This may be of help to you
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057874887

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I bought a C2i compact a couple of months ago and I'm very happy with it. It is (as the name suggested) quite compact and fits in the boot nicely. It's very easy to use and there's easily more than 18 holes of life in the 18 hole battery I have. My only gripe is with the fact that it doesn't have a brake, this is only available on the more expensive models. It's not a big issue as you get used to it very quickly.

Advertisement