Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin to Cork train ticket, free to good home

Options
  • 19-11-2018 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi All

I mistakenly booked a return trip to Dublin for Saturday 24th November incorrectly.
    I was supposed to book it for Cork to Dublin Saturday 24th Nov and return the following day, but I mixed up the destinations. I have posted the train details below. PM me if anyone is interested in this free ticket, I will change the name also and forward on the booking reference.

Outward
    Dublin Heuston
    to Cork Kent
    Sat 24 Nov, 2018

13:00 Dep Dublin Heuston
    15:30 Arr Cork Kent

Return
    Cork Kent
    to Dublin Heuston
    Sun 25 Nov, 2018

13:25 Dep Cork Kent
    15:53 Arr Dublin Heuston

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

FYI - made this exact same mistake recently and emailed Irish Rail and got a refund.

If you've booked the journey albeit with mixed destinations, and rebooked since.. I think you might have a chance.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057921685

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭micks_address

homer1982 wrote: »
    Hi All

I mistakenly booked a return trip to Dublin for Saturday 24th November incorrectly.
    I was supposed to book it for Cork to Dublin Saturday 24th Nov and return the following day, but I mixed up the destinations. I have posted the train details below. PM me if anyone is interested in this free ticket, I will change the name also and forward on the booking reference.

Outward
    Dublin Heuston
    to Cork Kent
    Sat 24 Nov, 2018

13:00 Dep Dublin Heuston
    15:30 Arr Cork Kent

Return
    Cork Kent
    to Dublin Heuston
    Sun 25 Nov, 2018

13:25 Dep Cork Kent
    15:53 Arr Dublin Heuston

Could this be used for later in the day return on Sunday? If so i might take as family member doing trip to cork for match sunday

Advertisement