Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utility Irons

Options
  • 19-11-2018 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Can any recommend a good 2/3 Utility Iron? Something nice and forgiving for a 10 handicapper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭plumber77

Bought a Mizuno MP Fli Hi second hand this year. Love it off the tee and fairways. I bought it because I find it hard to be consistent with woods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

Stacksey wrote: »
    Can any recommend a good 2/3 Utility Iron? Something nice and forgiving for a 10 handicapper

I have been trying the TaylorMade P790 and it a class club off the tee when struck well, next to no spin but I am tempted to go with an updated rescue as it gives a lot more options including off the tee.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

plumber77 wrote: »
    Bought a Mizuno MP Fli Hi second hand this year. Love it off the tee and fairways. I bought it because I find it hard to be consistent with woods.

2nd this, and I sent the OP a PM as I may be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Dbu

Bought some Mizuno hybrids JPX 850 to replace long irons
    got them 2nd hand, well worth it

Advertisement