Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ryanair €30 off return flights today only

• 19-11-2018 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I was thinking of booking flights with Ryanair today as they have a deal going.

I do not understand how the €30 is taken off.

Do you have to go through the whole booking process and the discount is visible at the end or is the discount already in the flights that you pick?

Any advice please.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭MarkY91

In interested in knowing more too

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

It says up to 30 off flights. The flight im looking at in april has 5 or 10 euro off depending what time flight i pick. The price shows in red if its reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

I think they normally give a date range of a few months then you have to go through and see what days have it, always random times and midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Flights to Frankfurt for 9.99 that were 12.99 so yeah they're there to be had!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    I think they normally give a date range of a few months then you have to go through and see what days have it, always random times and midweek.

Travel April to November 2019 as far as I remember for today's offer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Booked flights to Manchester and Berlin for next year. I was going to book either ways, but happy to save 35 euro between the two bookings.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,766 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Website "down for maintenance". App not working either.

Should have booked when I was looking earlier...... (not that there were huge savings to be had, mind you)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,766 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Up and running again, got my flights, happy days!!

Advertisement