Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wanted Only! - *** read first post ***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭kk2012

_DMac_ wrote: »
    sent pm

sorry i forgot to take a photo last night, ill have it with you by 6pm this eve ..apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

I'm looking for a 52 and 56 vokey wedge with medium bounce. Would like them to be as new as possible,......

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭accap1f8

Looking for a Garmin S1.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭kk2012

Range finder if anyone is interested, make me an offer,
    1 year old, working perfectly, just upgrated to gps is all
    few scrapes and dust on it as hasent been used in a few weeks

http://www.adverts.ie/8052428

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭heffsarmy

accap1f8 wrote: »
    Looking for a Garmin S1.

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Guys any item for sale needs to have an adverts link. Please no selling on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Looking for an x2hot driver stiff shaft in exchange for my regular or a 19° x2hot stiff hybrid

Looking for taylormade weights that can be used on drivers and putters. Need them for my rossa putter. The heavier the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Looking for 3 wheel trolley, similar to clicgear or cube cart if anyone is selling or knows of good deals around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Dr.Rieux

shaunac93 wrote: »
    Looking for 3 wheel trolley, similar to clicgear or cube cart if anyone is selling or knows of good deals around :)

I have a MotoCaddy S1 Lite which I keep meaning to put up on Adverts. I'll take some snaps and put it up this evening when I'm home from work if it's something you'd be interested in?

http://www.motocaddy.ie/s1-lite-push-cart

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Dr.Rieux wrote: »
    I have a MotoCaddy S1 Lite which I keep meaning to put up on Adverts. I'll take some snaps and put it up this evening when I'm home from work if it's something you'd be interested in?

Need to re grip my irons. Can someone make any recommendations. Should I buy grips separately and have them fitted? E bay the best place to go?

I bought my own grips on ebay with tape and soft clamp for vice. 8 of them for around 80 and then fitted myself. Easily done as saves a good bit of money

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Dr.Rieux

Dr.Rieux wrote: »

http://www.adverts.ie/trolleys/motocaddy-s1-lite-push-trolley/8207279.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Need to re grip my irons. Can someone make any recommendations. Should I buy grips separately and have them fitted? E bay the best place to go?

I don't know if you've tried this or not, but a good scrub with soap and water will re-vitalise grips that look like they're gone. A shot of washing up liquid and a good scrub with a soft bristle brush then rinse off and dry and you'd be surprised with the result.

I thought my pitching wedge needed re-gripping until I did this. It's almost back like new.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Does anyone have a Tour Reg G30 shaft?
    Could buy or could swap for a tour stiff, tfc stiff or tfc reg.

Have decided after much deliberation that i want a clicgear 3.5 but absolute most i can spend in 170e if anyone could help me i would be forever grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭heffsarmy

Wanted ping g20 or G15 hybrid 23 degree stiff shaft

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭zizou_

Hi - I'm looking for a 3 wheel push trolley e.g. Motocaddy S1, Powakaddy twinline, skymax cube, masters I3.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Tommo 76

Looking for Ping G20 hybrid regular flex standard shaft, would consider different lofts, but like it to be g20.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Looking for a good range finder, PM me if you have one to sell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

I bought my own grips on ebay with tape and soft clamp for vice. 8 of them for around 80 and then fitted myself. Easily done as saves a good bit of money

That. It is so easy to do. Don't even need a vice grip. A sharp knife, the right tape and a bottle of white spirit and you're off.

Although 8 for 80 doesn't seem so cheap. That's the price I can get most grips fitted for at my local golf shop anyway.
    If you like real tacky rubber feel grips have a look at 'pure' grips. I like them a lot and they came at $3.50 a piece. I re-gripped my entire set and had a couple of spares for around €50. I find them better than anything I got fitted for €10+ a piece ever before including expensive big name brands.

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone on here have experience with cube trolleys?? Would he recommended them or avoid like the plague?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Im looking for a reasonably priced golf bag if anyone is looking to sell one.

Ive had a look on adverts but I'll buy new if something doesnt come up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Hit a few shots with Titleist AP1s recently and they felt very nice. They were the 2014 model, but apparently they haven't changed all that much. I'd love to give one of the previous models a try (budget).

Set of spare AP1s, 710 or 712, anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

Taylor made spider putter wanted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭yipsnomore

Taylor made spider putter wanted

Check ur PM's

Powakaddy twinline 4 push trolley or something similar wanted.
    Cork area. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Looking for Rogue Black 70 shaft in X-Stiff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

Wanted Taylormade R9 Irons

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Wanted Ping G30 LS Tec. I have a Aeroburner tp 15* I wanna get rid of.

Advertisement