Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale/wanted (cars/parts/etc)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,066 ✭✭✭✭KCross

invara wrote: »
    No.. its a second one, the trust 2011 will be driven into the ground. I am experimenting with being an ice-free household (I can borrow one for the odd long distance journey). I have settled on the Acenta from Cargiant- about 10-11k for a 2014 one. thanks

The one you posted is not an Acenta though?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭air

KCross wrote: »
    The one you posted is not an Acenta though?!
    Its not a 2014 either, I'm sure he just went for a different one.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭oinkely

Hi All,

If anyone is interested in a 132 Gen 1 Leaf with 48,000 Kms on it please see the adverts ad below.

Great condition inside and out.

Any questions feel free to ask.

http://www.adverts.ie/car/nissan/leaf/2013-nissan-leaf/10476322

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

How does the VRT work on an EV? Is it greatly reduced if you were to look at buying in the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,855 ✭✭✭Soarer

VRT on an EV is 14% of the OMSP, but you get a rebate on up to the first €5,000 of VRT payable.
    So as long as the OMSP of the EV you bring in is less than €35,714, you don't pay any VRT.
    If it's over that, you pay 14% on the difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭noelf

The Tesla in Liffey Valley is sold but they will have another one for sale soon ..

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭oinkely

Hi All,

We currently have 2 leafs, but need to sell one. Running 3 card for two people is all well and good until the insurance has to be paid! Anyway, the ad for the 132 gen 1 is above and here is the ad for the 141 gen 1.5 https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/nissan-leaf/12777339 This has 35K km on it and is in fantastic condition bar one mark on the rear bumper where i cracked the paint after bumping it with my van :(

Egolf has dropped in price again now €22995 .. Only 7400 km and a drop of €10000 in a year ..

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭franer1970

Used electric Mercedes B Class in NI:
    http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/mercedes-benz/b-class/used-mercedes-benz-b-class-belfast-fpa-201606235199758

Not sold in the Republic as far as I can tell. In which case would MB dealers down here turn you away it if you wanted one serviced, do you suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭air

UK resale prices are very low at present - the proposed charging structure isn't helping.
    That together with the weaker sterling is bound to have a knock on effect on resale values here.

• Advertisement

franer1970 wrote: »
    Used electric Mercedes B Class in NI:
    http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/mercedes-benz/b-class/used-mercedes-benz-b-class-belfast-fpa-201606235199758

Not sold in the Republic as far as I can tell. In which case would MB dealers down here turn you away it if you wanted one serviced, do you suppose?

Only trained techs on ev technology would be allowed near it .. Guess thats why there is so few ev dealers here ..

Came across this on cbg.ie 2014 BMW i8 27044 km €119950 two owners .. I wonder is the 2nd hand value better on hybrids over EV'S .. ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,855 ✭✭✭Soarer

noelf wrote: »
    Came across this on cbg.ie 2014 BMW i8 27044 km €119950 two owners .. I wonder is the 2nd hand value better on hybrids over EV'S .. ??

Or you could save yourself over €20k by heading to the UK and buying this i8 for around less than €85k and pay the approximate €12k in VRT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

invara wrote: »
    No.. its a second one, the trusty 2011 one will be driven into the ground. I am experimenting with being an ice-free household (I can borrow one for the odd long distance journey). I have settled on the Acenta from Cargiant- about 10-11k for a 2014 one. thanks

Have you rung Cargiant and confirmed that they're cars aren't subject to the flex battery lease? Would be interested to know as they aren't listed either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

commited wrote: »
    Have you rung Cargiant and confirmed that they're cars aren't subject to the flex battery lease? Would be interested to know as they aren't listed either way.

I'd be surprised if Cargiant was selling cars subject to a third party finance check, it would be too complex for their business model.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Selling a Space Saver wheel suitable for Nissan Leaf. Was planning to use it myself but decided against..

http://www.adverts.ie/10975200

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭loinnsigh

I'm regrettably selling my 141 Leaf SV. I moved up North and my commute is now 250km so it's no longer practical, so it's back to a durty diesel for me. The Leaf is by far my most favourite car that I've owned. Charge point and granny cable included.

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/nissan/leaf/used-2014-141-nissan-leaf-sv-wicklow-fpa-5409168030618599209

That's an awful commute ? 250 Km per day ? that will cost nearly a mortgage !

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭loinnsigh

That's an awful commute ? 250 Km per day ? that will cost nearly a mortgage !

Ah it's not that bad - I drive down on a Tuesday morning and back on a Thursday night. Work from home Mondays and Fridays. Just not manageable in the Leaf!

loinnsigh wrote: »
    Ah it's not that bad - I drive down on a Tuesday morning and back on a Thursday night. Work from home Mondays and Fridays. Just not manageable in the Leaf!

Ah ok, you do that twice a week, not so bad I suppose.

Do-a-ble in the 30 Kwh but not on one charge. It charges faster too than the 24 Kwh at the fast charger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,912 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

loinnsigh wrote: »
    I'm regrettably selling my 141 Leaf SV. I moved up North and my commute is now 250km so it's no longer practical, so it's back to a durty diesel for me. The Leaf is by far my most favourite car that I've owned. Charge point and granny cable included.

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/nissan/leaf/used-2014-141-nissan-leaf-sv-wicklow-fpa-5409168030618599209

I'd be genuinely interested in your car but unfortunately I can't see you accepting a trade-in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭peposhi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭stesaurus

I'm likely to have 2 Home EVSE available this week. Both are Chargemaster. 1 is socketed so can be used by all cars and is the 30a variant, brand new and in box. The other is a tethered type 2 16a, it's been used only 1 since installation.
    I'll get them up on adverts later in the week but just a heads up if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭peposhi

Could you PM me the price of the 30A unit? Looking to upgrade my HCP

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

[Could you PM me the price of the 30A unit? plus a picture , suitable for a fluence? cheers

chris1970 wrote: »
    [Could you PM me the price of the 30A unit? plus a picture , suitable for a fluence? cheers

A Fluence can't charge at more than 16a so might be a waste to get a faster charger. There's a 16a for sale a few posts above

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

s.welstead wrote: »
    I'm likely to have 2 Home EVSE available this week. Both are Chargemaster. 1 is socketed so can be used by all cars and is the 30a variant, brand new and in box. The other is a tethered type 2 16a, it's been used only 1 since installation.
    I'll get them up on adverts later in the week but just a heads up if anyone is interested.

Are these the. 32a chargers that everybody recommends to future proof?
    Possible car 2013 Leaf with 6.6kw charger and 24kwh range.

kceire wrote: »
    Are these the. 32a chargers that everybody recommends to future proof?
    Possible car 2013 Leaf with 6.6kw charger and 24kwh range.

I guess so, it just means you can actually charge at home at the highest rate if your car is capable of that.
    Unless you have 3 phase at home it's the fastest home charging possible.

Your 6.6kW Leaf would charge fully from empty in 3-4 hours.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

s.welstead wrote: »
    I guess so, it just means you can actually charge at home at the highest rate if your car is capable of that.
    Unless you have 3 phase at home it's the fastest home charging possible.

Your 6.6kW Leaf would charge fully from empty in 3-4 hours.

Let us know when they are up for sale

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Looking for some advice....my mother really likes my car. She has a really old Micra and wants to change. Had a small hit in it recently and doesn't really like driving it anymore. The main problem is the car is manual

She lives in country but I done some looking and probably biggest round trip would be 60km. She wants something small and 4 door as current car has 2 doors and she hates that

She only has budget of 5-6k max

I talked to Phil and he mentioned a Peugeot Ion. Just wondering what other options might be out there? Budget is a bit low for Leaf

Advertisement