Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

20% of Amazon Warehouse Deals

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

No effort with Amazon.
    Bought a TV in July. Screen cracked last night putting it on a wall mount. Amazon replaced it no quibble.

Out of curiosity, how do you do the return? How do you package, ship etc.?

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Kamu

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Seems like a decent deal on the Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones when you take the further 20% into account:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-WH-CH700N-Wireless-Cancelling-Headphones-Grey/dp/B078VG82P4/ref=sr_1_24?m=A2OAJ7377F756P&s=warehouse-deals&ie=UTF8&qid=1542656655&sr=1-24

THink they're at an all time low if you buy new and this works out at almost a further £20 less.

Just got those there, was going to buy them new this Friday, you saved me some bob.

Appreciate that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

xckjoo wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, how do you do the return? How do you package, ship etc.?

I had the box. Bring it to the po with the label they give you and hey presto:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Ive done a return too, a harmony elite remote, amazon gave me a pre-paid label, put it on the box and brought to the local post office, no charge. and i had that remote 6 months when i returned it. the hub kept disconnecting from wifi. No issues at all on the free return.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

I had the box. Bring it to the po with the label they give you and hey presto:)

I used to hang onto all my boxes but they'd just take up space for months mocking me. Now I throw them out straight away. I guess it's worth hanging onto these for a month or so! No sure what you'd use as an alternative :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭bromley52

xckjoo wrote: »
    I used to hang onto all my boxes but they'd just take up space for months mocking me. Now I throw them out straight away. I guess it's worth hanging onto these for a month or so! No sure what you'd use as an alternative :pac:

Check out any store selling TVs. They would probably have loads of empty boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

bromley52 wrote: »
    Check out any store selling TVs. They would probably have loads of empty boxes.

cheers! will try later

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Happy4all wrote: »
    Is it a hint to lose a bit of timber?

Haha.

Luckily no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got a nighthawk router 7800 for 98£ like new.

Advertisement