Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VF PAYG "Data User Plan" 15Gb/unlimited calls/texts €20/28 days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,627 ✭✭✭corks finest

septicsac wrote: »
    Rang about this deal and was told only available in stores, must visit stores to get it......in the day of the digital age you must visit the shop
    Got mine via sales ,call centre in Belfast (just received my e20 credit/free month,and an added free 20 GB of data (40gb,)

Sorry ref last, should read 20 GB bonus on top of 15GB monthly allowance

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

What number did you ring to get that offer

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

numorouno wrote: »

20gb is on Vodafone app. Log in and you redeem

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

20gb is on Vodafone app. Log in and you redeem

Sorry I meant about the general offer. I'm not with Vodafone at present but I would come back for this

• Advertisement

Sorry I meant about the general offer. I'm not with Vodafone at present but I would come back for this

They called me as I have broadband.

I'm sure you could try calling to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭muckbrien

Can you get the deal if you're currently on VF payg?

061636608,,,a VF sales guy,but was bounced to sales after I requested it,,, initially they rang me from their call centre in Belfast, 1907 ,,then sales

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

For those that have other services from Vodafone (fixed line broadband for example) have they said anything about this offer tying you into a new contract with the existing service?

Ten Pin wrote: »
    For those that have other services from Vodafone (fixed line broadband for example) have they said anything about this offer tying you into a new contract with the existing service?
    No,it's PAYG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

No,it's PAYG

Yeah, I know the offer is PAYG but has anyone who is solely PAYG with Vodafone been offered this deal?
    The impression I've gotten from reading the thread is that this deal is being offered to those who already have a billed service from Vodafone and as such there may be some clause saying that accepting this deal might tie you into a new contract for the existing billed service.
    Just something to be aware of, Vodafone are fairly stingy with their data, 15GB is a big chunk to give without some other future payback for them.

Yeah, I know the offer is PAYG but has anyone who is solely PAYG with Vodafone been offered this deal?
    The impression I've gotten from reading the thread is that this deal is being offered to those who already have a billed service from Vodafone and as such there may be some clause saying that accepting this deal might tie you into a new contract for the existing billed service.
    Just something to be aware of, Vodafone are fairly stingy with their data, 15GB is a big chunk to give without some other future payback for them.

Their payback is having you on more of their services so less to competitors.

If it saves me which it does I'm happy.

I thank Tesco mobile though for changing the game as they brought in much better deals a few years ago which made most others follow.

I was with them and when o2 we're still here they were a good network but when Three took over it went downhill to be honest.

I was with Vodafone years ago and they were quite expensive also o2 were also.

No,it's PAYG

Sorry misunderstood,yes I'm a VF broadband customer as are all who get this offer,but no harm in ringing and asking

No,it's PAYG

Sorry misunderstood,yes I'm a VF broadband customer as are all who get this offer,but no harm in ringing and asking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭pm.

Seems like a great deal, I'm on the student offer €20 per month for 100 minutes talk ( until limited at weekends) and 20 gb internet but this offer seems a lot better

I will call them and see if they can switch me to this offer... Nice find OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I don have Vodafone home phone or broadband but my parents do.

Can i avail of the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭bromley52

pm. wrote: »
    Seems like a great deal, I'm on the student offer €20 per month for 100 minutes talk ( until limited at weekends) and 20 gb internet but this offer seems a lot better

I will call them and see if they can switch me to this offer... Nice find OP

Tell us how you get on. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭wildrover444

I told them I was a tv and broadband customer when chatting online but they still didn't offer me this deal. Tried in shop too but no joy

I told them I was a tv and broadband customer when chatting online but they still didn't offer me this deal. Tried in shop too but no joy
    Joking,they rang me and vice Versa,ring again,I did the same with electric Ireland an hour back ref loyalty etc, first guy told me could do nothing,2nd guy who rang me offered me e100 credit to stay,si worth another lash bud

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭wildrover444

Joking,they rang me and vice Versa,ring again,I did the same with electric Ireland an hour back ref loyalty etc, first guy told me could do nothing,2nd guy who rang me offered me e100 credit to stay,si worth another lash bud

Cheers will try again. Although I'm still under contract with there tv and broadband deal for a good while yet so maybe they didn't feel obliged to offer anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Apologies if this was covered already but I didn’t see it on the thread...

Has anyone been able to get this who ticks the VF billed service requirement e.g. have VF home broadband but is already on VF PAYG?

Or is it switchers only?

Apologies if this was covered already but I didn’t see it on the thread...

Has anyone been able to get this who ticks the VF billed service requirement e.g. have VF home broadband but is already on VF PAYG?

Or is it switchers only?
    I was a VF broadband customer as well as a switcher

Cheers will try again. Although I'm still under contract with there tv and broadband deal for a good while yet so maybe they didn't feel obliged to offer anything.
    So was I ref contract

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭enaeknala1

Just wondering if anyone has had any success with this? I tried through the live chat but no joy..

What did people ask for??

enaeknala1 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has had any success with this? I tried through the live chat but no joy..

They tend to call you.

Live chat doesn't have access only the loyalty team or sales team.

enaeknala1 wrote: »

They tend to call you.

Live chat doesn't have access only the loyalty team or sales team.
    Ring sales,I did, ask for a call back,,,24 hours waiting time

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

Anyone have the sales number?

ccull123 wrote: »
    Anyone have the sales number?
    Left number I rang back on earlier here somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭bromley52

061636608,,,a VF sales guy,but was bounced to sales after I requested it,,, initially they rang me from their call centre in Belfast, 1907 ,,then sales
    Number here

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Ring sales,I did, ask for a call back,,,24 hours waiting time

Same as, no call back yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement