Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 148th Open at Royal Portrush

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

I had an email last week to say tickets will be posted out 4-6 weeks before the event. If you opted for e-tickets they'll send you a link to access them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

getting brought on a junket on the Tuesday, only a practice day, but looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

For anyone looking for accommodation. I just booked a room in the Premier Inn Coleraine which is around 20 minutes from Portrush. They seem to have a few rooms available. 199 GBP for the Sunday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,331 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

RTE is reporting that the daily capacity of Royal Portrush has been increased from 40,000 to 43,750. They're saying you can register to buy tickets but I suspect the waiting list will gobble up the extra capcity so if you haven't already registered, it may be too late. Officially on sale from April 15th.....

Additional tickets will go on sale for The 148th Open at Royal Portrush on 15 April, after the capacity of the venue was increased for all four days over the championship.

Extra tickets to go on sale for Open at Portrush

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Ya I got the email. Hopefully will be able get tickets for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,124 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Got email and was happy, but have just bought a house so think completion is around that date, no travelling for me.

That's one name off the waiting list anyway

Is there actually a waiting list? The email mentioned first come first seved but I took that to mean on the day they go on sale rather than who was on the waiting list first.

Hopefully there is a waiting list anyhow as I joined the One Club way before the event sold out in the first place.

Redo91 wrote: »
    Is there actually a waiting list? The email mentioned first come first seved but I took that to mean on the day they go on sale rather than who was on the waiting list first.

Hopefully there is a waiting list anyhow as I joined the One Club way before the event sold out in the first place.

There was a waiting list alright, you had to sign up for it. These could be first come first served though, but wouldn't make sense to do it that way if a waiting list is in place

Mushy wrote: »
    Redo91 wrote: »

There was a waiting list alright, you had to sign up for it. These could be first come first served though, but wouldn't make sense to do it that way if a waiting list is in place

Now that you say it I think I signed up for that once it sold out. Hopefully they go with the waiting list as I’d imagine a lot will be signing up late now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

queens university student accommodation still available 173e in total for friday sat sun book out monday. great success i just booked.
    4 of us gonna get an uber there and train back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

anyone heard anything on the extra tickets today yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Chopper83

looking a few tickets myself but no update on the website

Get Ready for 10am!

As a member of The One Club who is on the Ticket Waiting List, you have first priority on the additional tickets that are being released for The 148th Open at Royal Portrush.

This is just a reminder that the tickets will go on sale in just under one hour at 10am (BST) today.

Tickets will be available for you to purchase via this link.

We expect tickets to sell quickly, so make sure you're ready for 10am with your One Club login details handy, and we hope to see you at Royal Portrush this summer.

I’m just getting an error when I click on the link in the e-mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Website has crashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Website crashing since 9:50 for me. What a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

Anyone get any? Keeps crashing for me

Yup crashing for me too, Tiger's fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭LastLagoon

Website is down for me
    Couldn’t even join on club and tried a few days ago keeps crashing at re captcha stage
    If anyone has 2 going for the Thursday let me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

website crashed since the emails went out I think. useless :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

anyone get in ??

I've being clicking the link constantly since 10 with no luck at all. Raging!

I've being clicking the link constantly since 10 with no luck at all. Raging!

Same here, really poor show by the Open. Surely they'd have been expecting high demand

Do these muppets have a twitter or facebook to tell em get their website working? amateur hour here

Theres alot of people giving out on Twitter but there is no replies or communication from them at all. Very poor especially with how the Masters finished they should have expected a huge influx of people

So did people that joined the waiting list yesterday get the same link as those that joined last August? Makes sense :rolleyes:

What link are you all using?

Friend of mine got in and got 3 tickets for Fri and Sat so must be working for some and not others

• Advertisement

Lads opening the email link on incognito mode worked for me

Advertisement