Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deezer one year 16 Euro stackable. See OP

• 03-08-2018 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Use a VPN and login from turkey go to Deezer website.

Login using your account as normal

Select the option to buy gift card and select it for one year comes in at 119 Turkish lira which is 20 euro on today's convertion.

Use your card and select email address you want to send code to.

After payment goes through you can exit the VPN and enter the code received to your email onto your account.

Happy days years Deezer for 20 euro ;)

Side note:
    I had to try my card 3 times before it went through.
    But I have activated the code and all is working fine.

mod edit seems you can stack the gift cards. Also you can sign up to initial year for just 99 TL and then buy gift cards to stack for further years

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Use a VPN and login from turkey go to Deezer website.

Login using your account as normal

Select the option to buy gift card and select it for one year comes in at 119 Turkish lira which is 20 euro on today's convertion.

Use your card and select email address you want to send code to.

After payment goes through you can exit the VPN and enter the code received to your email onto your account.

Happy days years Deezer for 20 euro ;)

Side note:
    I had to try my card 3 times before it went through.
    But I have activated the code and all is working fine.

Noticeable difference to Spotify? Never used Deezer

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

You can find a good comparison here:

https://www.sidify.com/topic/deezer-and-spotify-comparison.html

For me Deezer is better in amount of content available and audio quality

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭iHungry

I'd like to get this. I tried a hola but not working. OP what VPN did you use and is it possible to get Deezer hifi at a bargain price too? Cheers

iHungry wrote:
    I'd like to get this. I tried a hola but not working. OP what VPN did you use and is it possible to get Deezer hifi at a bargain price too? Cheers

I used Nordvpn.
    Not to sure about the hifi version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Thanks for this. I have both (Spotify through the €30 family deal on here) but much prefer deezer. Flow is really good on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 mttk

Thanks op, really good deal

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Deezer is better than spotify by a country mile (IMO) BUT. ... currently doesn't work with Google home - hence why I have the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭digitaldr

No Google home would be a deal breaker for me too :( Works in UK though - from what I can see on the official Deezer forums no word on Irish roll out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Just did mine there. As I already had a live premium account the pricing kept defaulting to euro so I had to create a new account to buy the gift card but was able to then apply it to my existing account.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭huntsman77

Is there anyway of doing it if you don't have vpn account thanks

• Advertisement

You would need a VPN to login and "pretend" you are in Turkey.

You can get a free 3 day trial of Nord VPN here you would only need to use it for those few minutes to get gift card delivered so it will be perfect for you

https://free.nordvpn.com

Deezer family accounts via giftcard from Turkey? Could be an alternative to the Spotify families?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,180 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

cronos wrote: »
    Deezer family accounts via giftcard from Turkey? Could be an alternative to the Spotify families?

20 quid for the year says yes!

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    20 quid for the year says yes!

I wonder can you stack multiple years with multiple gift cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Bit OT but for anyone looking to try it out, maybe moving from Spotify etc.. Pringles have "free" 4 month sub with 3 codes (€1.99each in Aldi - maybe cheaper elsewhere I don't know) Need to be first time user / new account

Bit OT but for anyone looking to try it out, maybe moving from Spotify etc.. Pringles have "free" 4 month sub with 3 codes (€1.99each in Aldi - maybe cheaper elsewhere I don't know) Need to be first time user / new account

All you need for that is a different email address, I think if you're with Gmail that just means adding in a . Somewhere for example JoeSoap@gmail.com / Joe.Soap@gmail.com would very enough for you to fool tbe system into believing it's a new email, but you would still receive the email to your original email account .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Thanks for that I used another deal I got from here my VPN unlimited and switched to Turkey in my app and signed into Deezer and was able to buy the card under my subscriptions tab. My Visa card went through first attempt I then logged out of account and turned the VPN off signed back in and applied the card and it worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

That isn't an option that I could see just 3 months 6 months and 12 months single accounts available to purchase for gift cards.

That isn't an option that I could see just 3 months 6 months and 12 months single accounts available to purchase for gift cards.

Does it let you buy multiple years?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭iHungry

Thanks OP I signed the girlfriend up for the year and I've signed up to hifi Deezer for €3.44 a month

Ps it works fine on the Google mini speaker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Does it let you buy multiple years?

I just bought a second 12 month gift card, it's valid for 12 months.

Not sure if you can stack them though.

iHungry wrote: »
    Thanks OP I signed the girlfriend up for the year and I've signed up to hifi Deezer for €3.44 a month

When you say it worlks fine on Google mini speaker I assume you mean casting to it? You can't control deezer with Google home here though (not as far as I can tell anyway) as it's not available in Ireland yet.

iHungry wrote: »

3.44 for hifi sounds interesting. How did you get it for that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Before I take the plunge, I wanted to confirm that it works for the Google Home Mini, and I found this article -

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/technow/you-can-now-access-deezer-on-google-home-836583.html

From the Irish Examiner, 4 months ago. It says you have full control (as far as I can see).

Has anyone actually tried it on the GH Mini?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭sumtings

Mr E wrote: »
    Before I take the plunge, I wanted to confirm that it works for the Google Home Mini, and I found this article -

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/technow/you-can-now-access-deezer-on-google-home-836583.html

From the Irish Examiner, 4 months ago. It says you have full control (as far as I can see).

Doesn't work for me, says not available in your country, really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Cheers for this OP, worked like a charm. I would usually just sign up for the month trial with different email addresses, as Deezer never really closed that hole like Spotify, but 20 quid for a year is class. Much prefer Deezer to Spotify. For new users to Deezer there's a great site that transfers your Spotify playlists to Deezer in one go:

http://spotizr.com/

Mr E wrote: »

Deffo doesn't work MrE.

Deezer doesn't even appear under the default music players, and telling it to "Hey google - play Foo Fighters on Deezer in kitchen" only results in the error message stated above.

Not sure why Deezer think it's acceptable to launch the streaming service here, but not offer integration with Google home.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭j_mo

Not sure why Deezer think it's acceptable to launch the streaming service here, but not offer integration with Google home.

And also the same with YouTube music also, with no update on when they will be available. If it was playable on the Google home, I would definitely be getting this deal.

j_mo wrote: »
    And also the same with YouTube music also, with no update on when they will be available. If it was playable on the Google home, I would definitely be getting this deal.

YouTube music definitely an option for me.

Screenshot_2018-08-06-08-34-43.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭j_mo

I've tried resetting it and have got nothing?

Advertisement