Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 beers and 2 glasses delivered from Flavourly

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

louthuser wrote: »
    Do you insert parcelwizards BT36 4TY or BT36 4LB address for delivery to rep of Irel?
    Was chatting with them yesterday and mentioned this..

..they both end up in practically the same place.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 louthuser

Lads they r asking for a UK mobile number& not accepting wizards 02891 240365 number. Any ideas?

Lads they r asking for a UK mobile number& not accepting wizards 02891 240365 number. Any ideas?
    It needs to be mobile, not landline, format..

.. I threw in this: 07911123456

As long as it starts with '07' and any 10 digits should do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭1874

Just reading that, I gave up at that point, should have just made one up, does parcel wizard have to be in credit or how do they bill you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭r439z5ifwt8soq

Got mine yesterday, interested to see how your parcel got on Basq.

I think it might just be a case of being in the unlucky few percent who's parcels get checked

• Advertisement

Got mine yesterday, interested to see how your parcel got on Basq.

I think it might just be a case of being in the unlucky few percent who's parcels get checked
    Yeah, still haven't heard back from them..

.. if I have to lose them as it's a prohibited item, that's fair enough but my order indicates as being delivered to them, rather than seized. So I'd rather know than being messed around and it being indicated as "lost".

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Can you check the tracking ? I’ve had items delivered on tracking and the postman has loaded it into the cage for parcel motel by mistake, it’s happend three times so far
    I'm emailing one of the customer service guys directly, who's been helpful so far, and he has description of contents, photo of box and has asked me for tracking number since so I should know something by end of day.

Now that you mention it, PM did sent me a message over weekend saying I've insufficient funds. I emailed them saying I didn't ship anything and they never got back to me.

I'll top up now in case that could be it.

The lads in the office are very helpful
    I've already emailed ParcelMotel twice in the last 3 days with no response.. so they're not massively helpful so far. ParcelWizard have been very good though.

Get on the phone and speak to someone or use the online chat feature
    I prefer parcel wizard personally
    ParcelMotel don't have LiveChat - only stupid ZenDesk ticketing system which they're ignored for over 2 days.

Far prefer ParcelWizard too.. haven't used ParcelMotel in close to 18 months, due to ignoring emails, long delays to get to locker, faulty lockers, full lockers ... need I go on? :D

10 minutes after topping up - I get an SMS notifying me it's in a locker.

Bizarre!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭heffo500

Missed both offers ffs

OK, huzzah.. it's turned up..

20181107-191441.jpg

Yes, that's a ParcelWizard address on right and a ParcelMotel sticker on left.

The sheer logistics and headache involved in PM taking in something not addressed to them, then determining a ParcelMotel account from my name / phone number presumably.

Mind boggling stuff!

Thanks to OmegaGene for mentioning about ParcelMotel as it's been sitting in a locker for the past 5 days! :D

Oh, and thanks OP. Nice selection and good heavy glasses..

Screenshot-20181107-192158.png

With Beer52 and BeerMail (Mikeller) arriving in next few days, I'm set for Christmas methinks.

FYI - regarding Beer52 - looks like you need to phone them to cancel! :(

Screenshot-2018-11-08-at-09-25-38.png

EDIT: They do have a LiveChat on website however.. so I'm going to give it a day or two and maybe pop them a message there.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,847 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I ordered one box to my folks in northern ireland - they got no issue.
    I ordered another on 4th.....it appears to have been delivered by Yodel to ParcelWizard.....so fingers crossed!

Basq wrote: »
    OK, huzzah.. it's turned up..

20181107-191441.jpg

Yes, that's a ParcelWizard address on right and a ParcelMotel sticker on left.

The sheer logistics and headache involved in PM taking in something not addressed to them, then determining a ParcelMotel account from my name / phone number presumably.

Mind boggling stuff!

Thanks to OmegaGene for mentioning about ParcelMotel as it's been sitting in a locker for the past 5 days! :D

Oh, and thanks OP. Nice selection and good heavy glasses..

Screenshot-20181107-192158.png

With Beer52 and BeerMail (Mikeller) arriving in next few days, I'm set for Christmas methinks.

its interesting that people seem to be getting different beers in the box?!

Are you trying to cancel the deal or the sub ?
    The sub..

They are making it awkward it seems
    I might be able to cancel via Revolut to save ringing a uk number
    They have a Live Chat so might be good enough there..

Oh, and for those who missed it, Beer52 offer back at £5.95 for a 10 pack here!

They have a Live Chat so might be good enough there..

Oh, and for those who missed it, Beer52 offer back at £5.95 for a 10 pack here!
    Hmmm tempting....would this one get here with parcel wizard I wonder...

gmisk wrote: »
    Hmmm tempting....would this one get here with parcel wizard I wonder...
    I've ordered along with a few more so we'll see..

• Registered Users Posts: 27,804 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

20 beers, 2 glasses and snacks for £19 from Flavourly with the code FBRT2

• Advertisement

As tempted to order another - if only for the good quality heavy glasses you get with it - but gonna leave it to others!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Missed this deal first time.
    Have ordered there from Flavourly, this is a once off purchase, no recurring subscription, is that correct?

Thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭redmissb

Thanks OP, missed this first time too so just ordered the Flavourly hamper and the beer52 box, hope it's easy to cancel the sub on that one!

Invincible wrote: »
    Have ordered there from Flavourly, this is a once off purchase, no recurring subscription, is that correct?

Thanks op!
    I ordered this last week and it was a subscription, which was easily cancelled via website, but this seems to indicate it's not a sub.
    Introductory offer – one per household, new customers only. This is NOT a subscription. Includes FREE delivery (worth £5.95).

I ordered this last week and it was a subscription, which was easily cancelled via website, but this seems to indicate it's not a sub.
    https://www.flavourly.com/l/FBRT2/

Introductory offer – one per household, new customers only. This is NOT a subscription. Includes FREE delivery (worth £5.95). Exact contents of box are subject to change due to stock availability. Beers may be replaced with an alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭All in all

Just cancelled beer52 via phone, 5 minute hold. No hard sell, just offered £10 off next order if I stayed. Received cancellation email immediately.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

beer52 orders are arriving so should be with us monday, on a side note the online chat thing is more of a message drop system and they are really slow to reply so cancellation may take a while

Let me know if they accept it over the message system

I got my PW delivery of Flavourly today in Dublin no issues! Thanks OP.
    its a night for sitting in with a nice beer in fairness!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 461 ✭✭TetraSonic55

My beer52 order will be here Monday. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭All in all

Flaourly deal live again - SLDT5

Advertisement