Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

20 beers and 2 glasses delivered from Flavourly

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭DryCleanOnly

Ordered to parcel Wizard https://www.flavourly.com/l/SLDT5/

• Registered Users Posts: 31,831 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

All in all wrote: »
    Flaourly deal live again - SLDT5
    Another class bargain!

I thought you could only order one of these to one address? (i.e. new customers).

I love the box I got last time, not too keen on the Pillow fight one tbh...but the others I have tried are yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭All in all

gmisk wrote: »
    Another class bargain!

I thought you could only order one of these to one address? (i.e. new customers).

I love the box I got last time, not too keen on the Pillow fight one tbh...but the others I have tried are yum.

I had missed out previously so was my first order.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,799 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

My order came today with Parcel Wizard but the delivery guy threw it over the fence so ended up with a cracked glass and a burst can.

Looking forward to trying some over the weekend now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

TitianGerm wrote:
    My order came today with Parcel Wizard but the delivery guy threw it over the fence so ended up with a cracked glass and a burst can.

From ordering day till delivery with PW how long did it take??

• Advertisement

From ordering day till delivery with PW how long did it take??

I ordered on the 7th, Parcel Wizard had it yesterday and they delivered it just before lunch.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

TitianGerm wrote: »

Looking forward to trying some over the weekend now :)

I'm.sorry, but that's a cock move from the delivery driver. It clearly says fragile on the box!

antodeco wrote: »
    I'm.sorry, but that's a cock move from the delivery driver. It clearly says fragile on the box!

In about four places :pac:

They (DPD) delivered something last week and herself was at home. Never rang the bell, she saw him go up the side of the house and throw the package around the side of the house.

In about four places :pac:

They (DPD) delivered something last week and herself was at home. Never rang the bell, she saw him go up the side of the house and throw the package around the side of the house.

Are you living somewhere rural or a suburban place? I hate the laziness of some of the drivers!

Are you living somewhere rural or a suburban place? I hate the laziness of some of the drivers!

About 5 minutes outside of a town. An Post are excellent around here and Fastway second best.

Fastway guy hides the packages in the trees and everything but always puts a note in the letterbox, I'm waiting for the day he digs a hole in the garden to hide a package :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,616 ✭✭✭✭listermint

About 5 minutes outside of a town. An Post are excellent around here and Fastway second best.

Fastway guy hides the packages in the trees and everything but always puts a note in the letterbox, I'm waiting for the day he digs a hole in the garden to hide a package :pac:

Could just get a lockbox and give him the code on it....

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Praise for fastfail? Is it a full moon tonight?

ED E wrote: »
    Praise for fastfail? Is it a full moon tonight?

I know, the last driver that covered my area was useless but this guy is excellent. Has even called back after 8pm with two large packages for us that he didn't want to leave out in the pissing rain and everything.

Tried ordering again with flavourly (all new details) and it was rejected as it was flagged as similar to a previous order.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Tried ordering again with flavourly (all new details) and it was rejected as it was flagged as similar to a previous order.

I ordered twice today to PM. Just added my middle name to second order and a different email address. Fingers crossed. Missed first round.

Also a different card.

I used a different card, email address but the same PM details. I wonder is that what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I ordered a second time but used same card both times.. that was probably the issue.. as was a different address.

Seems to be stuck in 'Warehouse Hold'.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Same address would flag up

A few have sent to the same address though. I wonder if it's the PM code that is flagging it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

I know, the last driver that covered my area was useless but this guy is excellent. Has even called back after 8pm with two large packages for us that he didn't want to leave out in the pissing rain and everything.

I'd give him the price of a couple of pints if he was my courier :)

Mine is showing as "warehouse hold" too.
    What's the chances of them cancelling it?

Edit: just changed status to "packing"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

They just flagged my second order. They cancelled the payment.

Edit,
    Just spoke to them on chat. The confirmed one order is cancelled. Surprisingly "Warehouse Hold" means it's being packed and getting ready to ship. If you see Warehouse hold you're good to go.

Ordered yesterday, they said it'll arrive Friday.

My order which was in 'Warehouse Hold' has now moved to 'Packing'..

.. so potentially all good!

I also realised yesterday that I used different card so I'd a different address, card and email.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

What's the packaging on the Flavourly one like? It'd be handiest to get it delivered to work, but it mightn't be great to have a case of obviously labeled mail order beer arrive for me

• Registered Users Posts: 33,616 ✭✭✭✭listermint

MOH wrote: »
    What's the packaging on the Flavourly one like? It'd be handiest to get it delivered to work, but it mightn't be great to have a case of obviously labeled mail order beer arrive for me

its not obviously beer in the package.

But i would also question why you would care....

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

Apologies in advance for the noob question - first time I've looked at using a UK Virtual address. On the Flavourly order form do you just leave "Billing address same as shipping address" checked?

AhrSkidar wrote: »
    Apologies in advance for the noob question - first time I've looked at using a UK Virtual address. On the Flavourly order form do you just leave "Billing address same as shipping address" checked?
    Yeah, should be fine.
    As long as you don’t work for the AA or plan in cracking open a can at work why does it matter ?
    We can't all be in a profession that can drink on the job... we're not all airline pilots! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

I always checkout with PayPal using Revolut where I can and it saves the hassle of a billing address

Thanks for that. Would have been inclined to use Paypal, but it doesn't seem to be an option here. Guess I'll leave the box ticked as advised.

I didn't change my billing address for either of my orders..

.. and I used my own Visa and Revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Ordered as missed out on first one. Thats the brother you know what present sorted!

• Advertisement

Do they give you tracking number when it's sent??

Advertisement