Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coral site problems

• 13-03-2013 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble logging in to CORAL.CO.UK ?

Waiting to do my big bet of the meeting and can't get logged in!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shockwaves15

same here- cant login. website is probably overrun with claims of spriner sacre at evens.... giving away money thet were. if it wasnt for their dailt bet i wouldnt be using them. bet365 by far the best online gamblig site...... it seems we will have to wait till 2mrw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

they are a complete joke. website has been down since the sprinter race. updates from them on twitter https://twitter.com/Coral

i'll never use them again. dying to see if they send over my 'free' bet for joining today.

off to bet 365 for the rest of the week. ****!!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

Only opened an account for the Sprinter Sacre offer. Definitely wont be using it again after this balls up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Mines working now... I got a free 20 off them thanks to the Sprinter sacre offer and I signed up with a Sign-up bonus of 3 matched 20 euro bets. So I now have 60 euro worth of free bets with them too.

I love Coral :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

more site issues with these clowns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Can't login again now!!! FFS !!

Need to get my bet on for the 1.30 !!!

We apologise to customers experiencing issues logging in!! Great that makes all the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

FatRat wrote: »
    Mines working now... I got a free 20 off them thanks to the Sprinter sacre offer and I signed up with a Sign-up bonus of 3 matched 20 euro bets. So I now have 60 euro worth of free bets with them too.

I love Coral :cool:

Did you actually get these bonuses. I got the 20 on SS at evens and 10 refunded on first race on 1st day but didn't get the first race refund on Thurs as advertised. I also placed my 20 real money bet but wasn't refunded.
    I have sent two unanswered mails and called the 3 numbers I could find from outside the UK, 2 are non existent and the other cuts off immediately when it is forward internally.

What sort of jokers are these guys?.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Sorry for the bump but I googled this and found this thread.

Safe to say that 4 years later, the website is still absolutely awful. Shocking in comparison to the likes of its own bloody sister site Ladbrokes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Please don't bump old threads, especially just to say "me too"!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement