Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic: Gamblers Ramblings

• 19-07-2014 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Done :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭droidman123

good man bumper:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Wonder could a mod sticky this?

BumperD wrote: »
    Wonder could a mod sticky this?

what does it mean to "sticky" something? excuse my ignorance

Keeps the thread in the top 4 / front page even if no one posts to it. Prevents it falling onto page 2 or further down and getting burried.

Look at the top 5 threads on this forum for example, they don't budge, but the others do slide down through inactivity

• Advertisement

I have a wasps nest in my attic:eek: little ba*stards, I hate the fuc*kers. rang a pest control place today, they will be out on Monday, only 60 yo yo,s. thought it would be more. I just wanna get rid of them:mad:

Sounds nasty. Knew a person who had bats in the attic. Had difficulty getting someone to rid the place as they are protected.

Silver lining droidy,you could have free honey for the winter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Strange enough Q lads, but which is the best bookie out of 888Sport, Unibet and 32Red?

jimjamcos wrote: »
    Strange enough Q lads, but which is the best bookie out of 888Sport, Unibet and 32Red?

Wouldn't have a clue Jim,I only ever used the bricks and morter's shops.

Reason i asked was want to have a bet on Fabregas @ 33/1 to be Premiership POTY. Think he's massively overpriced given his team are favs and will be built around him ala Lampard while i can't see any real standouts from the rest of the market (Hazard is a woeful fav). Only 14/1 with PP. Tried having 20 on with Unibet and most they'd allow was 3.78. lol, solid bet, that!

• Advertisement

Did he sign for Chelsea? Sorry, haven't been keeping up on the summer footy transfer market. Your exploits on adeboyor last season means I always sit up when you post something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

How did i miss this thread??

Good man Bumper :)

Player of the Year. Ooooh tough call - City favourites in my book and Chelsea 2nd. Can see a big year for Aguero if he stays fit.

Slattsy wrote: »
    How did i miss this thread??

Good man Bumper :)

Player of the Year. Ooooh tough call - City favourites in my book and Chelsea 2nd. Can see a big year for Aguero if he stays fit.

Errr I think you are forgetting the hammers slattsy.

Price is gone as of this morning lads and didn't even get my 3.78 on!! :) Yes, tough market but he was just too big at that price. Kants

Been killing ants constantly the last few days. Got my garden landscaped and they're every where since.
    No exaggeration, but I'd say I easily massacred exactly 3.92 million of them.

There is a sugar based bait you can get. The soldiers will carry it back to the queen, who eats it and dies. Until you kill the queen, more and more ants slattsy. I know all about ants, cockroaches, centipedes, grass snakes, banana spiders and scorpions. I've taken them on single handedly with varying degrees of success. Hate bugs.

I once had ants in my pants :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,661 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Pissed off with Boylesports.

Withdrew €100 Thursday night about half 8 and said i will have it next weekend for a party i am going too. Had a heavy enough weekend looked into my account this morning and the €100 went in Friday morning. This after it says the money takes 3-5 working days to reach your account now the €100 is gone and i am bolloxed for the weekend.

Sounds like a good weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,661 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Sounds like a good weekend.

It was a heavy weekend on the beer even more heavy on the losers.

• Advertisement

Im starving. And there's no food in gaff, only sausages.
    Is it too late for sausages?

Yeah it is.
    Gonna have a few gin and tonics instead.

and some licorice allsorts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

Been killing ants constantly the last few days. Got my garden landscaped and they're every where since.
    No exaggeration, but I'd say I easily massacred exactly 3.92 million of them.

You sound like Antie Hitler, did you gas them?

Never too late, I had breakfast pizza for lunch and dinner yesterday and lunch today, damn tasty stuff. Even the hoochies in work were sniffing around.

I always thought you were a bloke, you having that Hendricks cucumber gin nonsense all the girls are in to.

hucklebuck wrote: »
    You sound like Antie Hitler, did you gas them?

Some powder. Decent stuff.
    Never too late, I had breakfast pizza for lunch and dinner yesterday and lunch today, damn tasty stuff. Even the hoochies in work were sniffing around.

If i had pizza i'd eat it.
    But alas :o

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

I am making chips right now even though I am meant to be on a diet. Bottle of cider with that and I am sorted.

I do have oven chips here, but take too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

Oven chips too bland. I like the full fat ones. Sausages are good too. Tasty.

• Advertisement

Ahem microwave oven, jobs a good 'un

Advertisement