Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hse/Tulsa clerical officer competition 2017

• 28-02-2017 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

I don't think there's a thread open for this competition so here we go! Please keep us updated through the stages of the competition!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

Hopefully it wouldn't be long until we hear more! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

got a reply for a survey but nothing else as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does anyone know where you can get examples of the aptitude tests the HSE use?

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

I have to assume because it's going through public jobs it'll be the ones on the pas website. I don't think there was a mention of them on the email they sent out

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    I have to assume because it's going through public jobs it'll be the ones on the pas website. I don't think there was a mention of them on the email they sent out

No they said they were going to be sending us practise materials. I think the HBS are doing this campaign. I didn't apply through public jobs.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    No they said they were going to be sending us practise materials. I think the HBS are doing this campaign. I didn't apply through public jobs.

Oh right.I thought I applied through public jobs!! Oh more tests to practice so!!!!

Oh right.I thought I applied through public jobs!! Oh more tests to practice so!!!!

But it's just I'm thinking they are giving us very little time when they send the practice material the invitation to do the actual tests will probably be soon after so it's pretty annoying.

I got an email on the 4th of February saying they would be sending practice material.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭misslemon

I hope we hear something this week about when we'll be sitting the tests. It feels very mysterious compared to the Civil Service process!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Didn't get any email about being Sent practice material.... :/

Didn't get any email about being Sent practice material.... :/

They never sent the practice material, still waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 BC-KK

This is a huge competition so very unlikely to move quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭misslemon

BC-KK wrote: »
    This is a huge competition so very unlikely to move quickly.

The EO competition is big and that's moved pretty quick this time around.

They never sent the practice material, still waiting.

There are samples here

http://hbsrecruitmentservices.ie/

There are samples here

http://hbsrecruitmentservices.ie/

Thanks. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

I applied too, hopefully the process isn't too long.

Got notification of the 6th for practice and the 20th of March for assessment!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭akelly02

Wonder how many vacancies there are?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Got notification of the 6th for practice and the 20th of March for assessment!

Same here but they got my surname wrong! Did you also get a text? The email said to notify them if no text received. I didn't get one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭jules86

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Same here but they got my surname wrong! Did you also get a text? The email said to notify them if no text received. I didn't get one yet.

No text here either yet

They got my name wrong as well!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

They got my name wrong too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭McSween

MAC addict wrote: »
    They got my name wrong too!

My last name is weong also. I left a voicemail as I got no text.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭L390

Got email re assessment date.. there is an example test link in the emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

MAC addict wrote: »
    I applied too, hopefully the process isn't too long.
    The email was long enough. :rolleyes:

No, no text. Just sent a quick email to them

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭L390

hopefully its not as long as the PAS CLERICAL OFFICER one...its been going on since last year for me...

Got a corrected email, I don't understand why they are only leaving the practise material available till the 13th of march even though you have until 29th of march to the actual assessment, why are they doing that? The more days available to practise the better.

Got my text finally 😂

Got a corrected email, I don't understand why they are only leaving the practise material available till the 13th of march even though you have until 29th of march to the actual assessment, why are they doing that? The more days available to practise the better.

You can only do the practice once. In one sitting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

I asked myself that question many times while reading the email. What a bunch of clowns.

Advertisement