Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone - free cinema tickets

• 22-09-2018 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

On My Vodafone app free tickets for Mile 22 on Tuesday 25th at 18.45 plus free popcorn and drink. Might be of interest to someone.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,923 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

mac1961 wrote: »
    On My Vodafone app free tickets for Mile 22 on Tuesday 25th at 18.45 plus free popcorn and drink. Might be of interest to someone.

None in Cork... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭DopeTech

All full it seems. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Colmrenault

Full in Limerick also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Tandey

Would love tickets to a show in Dublin if anyone can’t make it thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

If anyone has one for limerick they're not using id love to take it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭ALS

2 spare for Charlestown Finglas
    1st pm can have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

If anyone has a unwanted couple for a southside Dublin screening I'd gratefully take them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 peterjosephbrow

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭ALS

Tkts gone to Tandey
    ALS wrote: »
    2 spare for Charlestown Finglas
    1st pm can have them

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Cudders

If any spare in Coolock, Blanch, Charlestown or Point would love to take them. Went on the vf app as soon as I got the text yesterday and every cinema was all booked up, thought it might have been a glitch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Cudders wrote: »
    If any spare in Coolock, Blanch, Charlestown or Point would love to take them. Went on the vf app as soon as I got the text yesterday and every cinema was all booked up, thought it might have been a glitch.

Not sure why the text was only sent yesterday as the offer was live on the VF App several days earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Cudders

Quackster wrote: »
    Not sure why the text was only sent yesterday as the offer was live on the VF App several days earlier.

Weird. I usually check it daily and didn't see it. Also noticed bill pay customers seem to get different offers to prepay at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

If anyone can't make it to blanch or Charlestown could you send a ticket my way. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Any spares for Coolock or Charlestown? Would appreciate them. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

I would also appreciate any free tickets for Blanch or Charlestown.

Advertisement