Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quickpark 15% off

Options
  • 24-09-2018 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

15SPECIAL gives. 15% off 7 days or more stays. Use till tomorrow Tue 25th Sept. Dublin Quickpark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

xraylady wrote: »
    15SPECIAL gives. 15% off 7 days or more stays. Use till tomorrow Tue 25th Sept. Dublin Quickpark

THanks saved few euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

xraylady wrote: »

Says no more spaces available to book online? Anyone else got that?

CURRAGH working for 10% off

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Trevord

vicwatson wrote: »
    Says no more spaces available to book online? Anyone else got that?

I get that message sometimes. It seems that with some of the codes you need to book a bit further in advance. Were you trying to book it for tomorrow?

I tried it there for a later date and it still works.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭xraylady

20SPECIAL 20% off >7 days by end Sept

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Pedro deNada

Problem now is driving about empty car park closed for 'maintenance' and you are directed to the furthest corner of the site from the entry delaying your exit when you get back. you feel like a performing circus dog jumping through all their new hoops each time you use their declining service.
    Then the coach driver to terminal forgets to stop at T2.
    It's becoming more farsical with each successive visit. like Hale & Pace 'de management' skit.
    No customer focus any more.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Have to say they have slipped, bus every 5 minutes me hole, waited in bus for 25 minutes last week on around midnight arrival, bus driver insisted on waiting for full bus before leaving.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

slave1 wrote: »
    Have to say they have slipped, bus every 5 minutes me hole, waited in bus for 25 minutes last week on around midnight arrival, bus driver insisted on waiting for full bus before leaving.

Agree, they are starting to act the clown, and people standing in the door while their partner goes back to the car - f off

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

It's going to get only worse, the operators are in the driving seat now as the demand is at an all-time high. More parking space is needed around Dublin Airport urgently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement