boards.ie Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Horse & Greyhound Racing Betting>Racing Syndicate.
zimmermania 10:43 14-07-2017 (1 Thanks)
Plata O Plomo is now owned by York Thoroughbred Racing,was bought at the Newmarket sales yesterday for£24,000 by the syndicate manager Jodi who was at the sales with David OMeara.

A bit over budget but we can manage that,David thinks he can improve the gelding though on paper I think we may have get his rating down a little,who knows?

We own the horse and we are experienced enough to know that all hobbies cost money and horse owning is more expensive than some but we hope to have fun along the way and with a little luck we may reach the winner's enclosure if the horse remains sound.
[Quote] [Thank]
razorhead 11:24 14-07-2017
Originally Posted by zimmermania:
Plata O Plomo is now owned by York Thoroughbred Racing,was bought at the Newmarket sales yesterday for£24,000 by the syndicate manager Jodi who was at the sales with David OMeara.

A bit over budget but we can manage that,David thinks he can improve the gelding though on paper I think we may have get his rating down a little,who knows?

We own the horse and we are experienced enough to know that all hobbies cost money and horse owning is more expensive than some but we hope to have fun along the way and with a little luck we may reach the winner's enclosure if the horse remains sound.
Best of luck with him Zimmer....
[Quote] [Thank]
minibear 12:29 14-07-2017
Looking forward to hearing updates about him. :)
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 11:56 04-08-2017 (3 Thanks)
Got a nice video of him doing some fast work this morning and should be out in the next few weeks.
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 16:11 08-08-2017 (1 Thanks)
York Thoroughbred Racing had its 2nd runner in its colours today in the 2 15 at Catterick and almost made a winning debut when a head 2nd to the fav,i am not involved with this but it runs in our colours and is managed by the person who manages our syndicate on behalf of another group.

Two horses have run for YTB and a winner and one beaten in a photo is not bad.I hope the luck continues when Plata O Plomo has its first run for us in the near future.
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 00:29 22-08-2017 (3 Thanks)
Plata is settling in well,needed a bit of calming when he came to the yard and is going well in his work.

First run for us is provisionally pencilled in for Sept 9th at Thirsk in an 85 handicap,the Irish contingent already booking flights and looking forward to meeting up with the York based members and having dinner and some refreshments! on sat night in York,flights to Leeds only around twenty quid and we get the train to York.

I will try to pass on an objective view on the horses chance on the day on the basis of what I am told.
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 18:31 07-10-2017 (1 Thanks)
A nice winner in our colours (York Thoroughbred Racing) today when Three Saints Bay wins the maiden 2 10 Redcar at 12/1.
[Quote] [Thank]
chopperp 15:04 13-02-2018
can you send me the link
[Quote] [Thank]
Page 2 of 2
< 12

Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet