boards.ie Mobile
Page 274 of 274
« First < 174224264272273274
After Hours>Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning
Purple Mountain 23:36 Yesterday (8 Thanks)
In bed with the best comforter in the world between my thighs...
Yep..it's hot water bottle season again :D
[Quote] [Thank]
Mookie Blaylock 23:51 Yesterday (2 Thanks)
Proof that they are Satan's spawn!!
:D
Attached: 6937_ca48_500.jpeg (42.4 KB) 
[Quote] [Thank]
Badly Drunk Boy 00:31 Today (9 Thanks)
I'm in Clifden with my brother for a few days. We booked an apartment in one of the main hotels, rather than staying in the actual hotel. I'm trivially happy that my brother is so amazed by it. "Why have we stayed in hotels in the past if this sort of place is available?!?" he asks.

For €95 a night (between us), we have 2 decent-sized bedrooms with big double beds, a big livingroom/kitchen area with cooker, fridge and mini-fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, and provisions like homemade bread, cereal, 2 litres of milk, butter, and a litre of orange juice. Anything else, we can get as cheaply (or not) if we want.
[Quote] [Thank]
Surreptitious 01:19 Today (3 Thanks)
Originally Posted by Badly Drunk Boy:
I'm in Clifden with my brother for a few days. We booked an apartment in one of the main hotels, rather than staying in the actual hotel. I'm trivially happy that my brother is so amazed by it. "Why have we stayed in hotels in the past if this sort of place is available?!?" he asks.

For €95 a night (between us), we have 2 decent-sized bedrooms with big double beds, a big livingroom/kitchen area with cooker, fridge and mini-fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, and provisions like homemade bread, cereal, 2 litres of milk, butter, and a litre of orange juice. Anything else, we can get as cheaply (or not) if we want.
Clifden is beautiful. Enjoy :)
[Quote] [Thank]
Graces7 08:25 Today
Originally Posted by Badly Drunk Boy:
I'm in Clifden with my brother for a few days. We booked an apartment in one of the main hotels, rather than staying in the actual hotel. I'm trivially happy that my brother is so amazed by it. "Why have we stayed in hotels in the past if this sort of place is available?!?" he asks.

For €95 a night (between us), we have 2 decent-sized bedrooms with big double beds, a big livingroom/kitchen area with cooker, fridge and mini-fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, and provisions like homemade bread, cereal, 2 litres of milk, butter, and a litre of orange juice. Anything else, we can get as cheaply (or not) if we want.
and you have ALDI and LIDL just down the road, almost facing each other.. ;)
[Quote] [Thank]
Graces7 09:32 Today (1 Thanks)
Originally Posted by Surreptitious:
Clifden is beautiful. Enjoy :)
Ciifden itself is ordinary. It is the surroundings ( it was my home town a while)

Sky road loop

Going out towards Roundstone, LEFT at the bridge along the Old Bog Road..
[Quote] [Thank]
mikemac2 09:40 Today (13 Thanks)
Competed my couch to 5k. I am slow but I’m steady. I didn’t stop during the 5k which was the goal

My TH is a super fit runner blazed past me and gave me a massive thumbs up. It was 6:30 am and we were the only people around

He didn’t have to do it but it meant a lot to me. Camaraderie :)
[Quote] [Thank]
Sephiroth_dude 10:56 Today (5 Thanks)
A nice hot cup of tea, to warm the body up.

Originally Posted by Purple Mountain:
In bed with the best comforter in the world between my thighs...
Yep..it's hot water bottle season again :D
Ohhhh matron :pac:
[Quote] [Thank]
PlaneSpeeking 12:40 Today (1 Thanks)
Federer's win over Isner last night in the Laver Cup.

Crocked myself stupid celebrating and have a sore throat from shouting but my man still has it!!!!!!
[Quote] [Thank]
quickbeam 13:00 Today (1 Thanks)
Originally Posted by mikemac2:
Competed my couch to 5k. I am slow but I’m steady. I didn’t stop during the 5k which was the goal

My TH is a super fit runner blazed past me and gave me a massive thumbs up. It was 6:30 am and we were the only people around

He didn’t have to do it but it meant a lot to me. Camaraderie :)
If you haven't already, you should check out your local Parkrun. If you can manage to get up before 6.30am then a 9.30am on a Saturday start won't be a bother to you. Great camaraderie.
[Quote] [Thank]
Boom_Bap 13:05 Today (5 Thanks)
Originally Posted by mikemac2:
Competed my couch to 5k. I am slow but I’m steady. I didn’t stop during the 5k which was the goal

My TH is a super fit runner blazed past me and gave me a massive thumbs up. It was 6:30 am and we were the only people around

He didn’t have to do it but it meant a lot to me. Camaraderie :)

I'm doing a 5km tomorrow, I just want to finish, it's not about the time :)
But it's great when someone experienced gives you the runners nod
[Quote] [Thank]
northgirl 14:33 Today (5 Thanks)
I have (had) an even number of posts. TH or now TA... :confused:
[Quote] [Thank]
PlaneSpeeking 14:36 Today (1 Thanks)
Originally Posted by northgirl:
I have (had) an even number of posts. TH or now TA... :confused:
The fact I had a hanger left over after putting away the drying yesterday made my OCD twitch!!!!!

I feels ya pain!
[Quote] [Thank]
Srameen 14:39 Today (5 Thanks)
Originally Posted by quickbeam:
If you haven't already, you should check out your local Parkrun. If you can manage to get up before 6.30am then a 9.30am on a Saturday start won't be a bother to you. Great camaraderie.
Mrs S does the Saturday Parkrun here - walks and jogs - takes her about 37 minutes but she says the encouragement and friendliness is amazing.


TH at this gift of a day - sunny and calm.
[Quote] [Thank]
Srameen 15:51 Today (5 Thanks)
The boxes of produce harvested from the garden this afternoon. Vegetables galore now in stock for the winter. Fruits preserved or conserved in abundance.
A tremendous crop of onions now drying in preparation for stringing.
Despite the drought, and excellent crop with surplus for distribution to family and neighbours.
[Quote] [Thank]
Page 274 of 274
« First < 174224264272273274


Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet