boards.ie Mobile
Page 48 of 48
« First < 38464748
Commuting & Transport>10 Minute DART
end of the road 14:45 Today (2 Thanks)
Originally Posted by marieholmfan:
Do you work for Virgin trains or something?
what's your point in asking that question? because if you are suggesting he is saying that irish rail is the only operator who has late trains and all other operators are perfect, then you are mistaken.

Yes mistakes happen but
mistakes happen, but no communication as to why the train is late, or that it's even delayed is unacceptible, indefensible and inexcusable.

I never see a message from you about the dozens of journeys that start and finish on time!
so? why would people comment if their train is on time? all though on time in irish rail land is 10 minutes late.

Is this discussion just for complaints? No congratulations or thanks for a well run service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's not surprising given it's not a well run service. some of that isn't the operator's fault, but the lack of communication most certainly is
[Quote] [Thank]
Mousewar 17:21 Today (1 Thanks)
At this stage it's obvious that there is no new timetable. It's just pot luck what time a dart will come. When it was every 15 mins they could make a fist of maintaining the schedule but every time ten minutes is completely beyond them. I'd actually prefer them to go back to what it was, at least I could make some kind of plan around it.
[Quote] [Thank]
LEIN 17:49 Today (1 Thanks)
Originally Posted by Mousewar:
At this stage it's obvious that there is no new timetable. It's just pot luck what time a dart will come. When it was every 15 mins they could make a fist of maintaining the schedule but every time ten minutes is completely beyond them. I'd actually prefer them to go back to what it was, at least I could make some kind of plan around it.
This is it, can't make accurate plans because who knows what time one will arrive.
[Quote] [Thank]
thomasj 19:19 Today (1 Thanks)
https://twitter.com/PaddyFeelo/statu...960093698?s=19

Similar case on the Maynooth line this evening where the next station should have been castleknock but was showing grand canal dock
[Quote] [Thank]
gimli2112 19:24 Today (1 Thanks)
my going home Dart was cancelled today, I'm not too bothered because I only get it because it consistently runs late.
The Northside dart at Pearse was pretty full which was shocking considering the one I got on going the other way was half full, even after the cancellation
[Quote] [Thank]
Page 48 of 48
« First < 38464748

Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet