boards.ie Mobile
Page 426 of 426
« First < 326376416424425426
Work & Jobs>Executive Officer Campaign 2016
Penguin100 18:00 18-09-2018
Would anyone be able to point me towards the document regarding rejecting an offer for one region but being able to stay on the panel for your other chosen region.

Thanks
[Quote] [Thank]
msmsq 18:30 18-09-2018
Originally Posted by Penguin100:
Would anyone be able to point me towards the document regarding rejecting an offer for one region but being able to stay on the panel for your other chosen region.

Thanks
Can't point you to document, but I turned down my second choice county, and stayed on panel fory first choice
[Quote] [Thank]
Penguin100 18:38 18-09-2018
Thanks for that.

Did you receive an assignment for your second choice or was it just at the clearance stage you turned it down?
[Quote] [Thank]
msmsq 21:50 18-09-2018
Originally Posted by Penguin100:
Thanks for that.

Did you receive an assignment for your second choice or was it just at the clearance stage you turned it down?
I turned it down at clearance stage, don't know about turning down assignment, sorry.
[Quote] [Thank]
Penguin100 21:56 18-09-2018
Originally Posted by msmsq:
I turned it down at clearance stage, don't know about turning down assignment, sorry.
No problem, thanks.

I know I read about the process somewhere but can't remember where!
[Quote] [Thank]
Joe222 09:33 20-09-2018
Does anyone know where they are with the Galway panel. I did stage 2 in July but have heard nothing since except given an oom. I got no batch number. Is there any chance we will get called to stage 3?

Thanks
[Quote] [Thank]
Maggieclerical 07:20 22-09-2018
Hi all, maybe I am on the wrong thread, but I have searched before and found it, if anybody can help I'd really appreciate it!! When will the next EO competition start for nationwide applicants, I know the Dublin one was just advertised and closed the end of September. My sister is on the 2016 nationwide panel and she said it will open when 2016 panel finishes. Will it be next year do ye think? Thanks
[Quote] [Thank]
Crunchymomma 09:07 22-09-2018
Originally Posted by Maggieclerical:
Hi all, maybe I am on the wrong thread, but I have searched before and found it, if anybody can help I'd really appreciate it!! When will the next EO competition start for nationwide applicants, I know the Dublin one was just advertised and closed the end of September. My sister is on the 2016 nationwide panel and she said it will open when 2016 panel finishes. Will it be next year do ye think? Thanks
I think early 2019
[Quote] [Thank]
Dublintigger 15:50 Today
The next EO campaign for 2018 - the closing date for applications was beginning of September - they have already done the first round on line.
[Quote] [Thank]
Skip13 16:05 Today
Its January 2019.
[Quote] [Thank]
CMReilly 16:31 Today
Just wondering if anyone from EO 2018 got their results of online assessments yet... thanks in advance! Or maybe someone knows of an additional EO campaign 2018 thread as opposed to this one..
[Quote] [Thank]
Dublintigger 16:31 Today
Originally Posted by Skip13:
Its January 2019.
There is a 2018 campaign going on now..... the closing date was early September. Initially stages have started.
[Quote] [Thank]
crossbeauty 17:08 Today
Originally Posted by Dublintigger:
There is a 2018 campaign going on now..... the closing date was early September. Initially stages have started.
That was Dublin only though I think
[Quote] [Thank]
Dublintigger 17:14 Today
Originally Posted by crossbeauty:
That was Dublin only though I think
Oh.... Okay, thank you for pointing that out to me.
Sorry but I just applied (I'm Dublin based) and didn't noticed where it was aimed.
[Quote] [Thank]
Samjd 20:22 Today
Originally Posted by CMReilly:
Just wondering if anyone from EO 2018 got their results of online assessments yet... thanks in advance! Or maybe someone knows of an additional EO campaign 2018 thread as opposed to this one..

The link won’t copy for me but if you search 'Executive Officer in the Civil Service 2018 (Dublin)’ you’ll get it.
I think the results are due out this week.
[Quote] [Thank]
Page 426 of 426
« First < 326376416424425426

Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet