Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Just about wins. 4/4 for said tipster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

won by a nostril but its as good as a 50 lenght winner:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

good call...

I've heard rumour of Kilcoe Castle on the 3.50 leicester... but dont take my word for anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Nice 1 dots. had 25 squids on @ 5/2. That gives me.... 83 squids or 33 squids profit from this thread (had 25 on nag yesterday).

Plan is as follows: withdraw 73 squids and place 10 on the rumour of kilcoe castle. if that fails will bet enough to double that on the next tip (i.e. 20) and so on and so on and so on until im a millionaire.

keep up the good work buddy.

• Advertisement

until im a millionaire.

:D love it!

*sneeks out of forum after giving dodgy tip*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭paulizei

Plan is as follows: withdraw 73 squids and place 10 on the rumour of kilcoe castle. if that fails will bet enough to double that on the next tip (i.e. 20) and so on and so on and so on until im a millionaire.
    :eek::eek::(

just said id post and give you the tip for today in case any of ye were interested after yesterday;) its LOUPHOLE in the 1.20 lingfield hes 2/1 in PP and 3.15 on betfair. Can the internet tipster make it 5/5????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

I've twenty euros that says he can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

dotsflan wrote: »
    just said id post and give you the tip for today in case any of ye were interested after yesterday;) its LOUPHOLE in the 1.20 lingfield hes 2/1 in PP and 3.15 on betfair. Can the internet tipster make it 5/5????

Ahhhh! Git!

*Logs onto Betfair...*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭ Baylee Purple Popover

Damn you:rolleyes: €20 on

another what could have been:mad: bloody sanders

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭raheny red

Very frustrating to watch alright. He couldn't find running room and when he did it was just a tad bit late.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ah well, still, 4 out of 5 aint bad on the aul horseys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Just 1 out of 2 posted here though, keep in mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

What does Mr Internet tipster say for today?

sent me two dado mush 2.40 southwell and sweet pickle 3.10 southwell not great prices so i stuck them in a double:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

dotsflan wrote: »
    sent me two dado mush 2.40 southwell and sweet pickle 3.10 southwell not great prices so i stuck them in a double:p

I just layed dado mush so i hope u are wrong dotsflan.
    He is carrying huge weight against a horse he didnt beat by much the last time out.
    Fingers crossed.

Lol did u watch the race dotsflan?
    4 of the 5 runners were disqualified for a false start and rebellious spirit won @ 9-1.
    This laying horses is the business ;) <- famous last words i know !

• Advertisement

Jesus! I had dado mush back from this morning. What a disaster!

Having a read on the betfair forum and it may yet be a voided race with all money returned.
    Cant see it myself though as they made the 1 horse do a lap of the track to win.
    Very very strange race

Got my money back. Unlucky Mike.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

That is up there with Tramore fiasco a few weeks back

Got my money back. Unlucky Mike.

You win some you lose some
    Layed the favourite in the 4pm in Hereford so it all works out

thought it was a bit stupid of the southwell officials that they didnt have someone further up the track with a flag in case of such an incident:confused:

People on the betfair forum were going insane.
    They were talking of legal action if their bets werent voided, maddness i tells u.
    I was only concerned with my small bet can only imagine what you would be feeling if you
    had a nice lump on it as it took over an hour to sort out.
    Spiced up my thursday though :D

Oh and sweet pickle came 2nd but ran well and could have won it

EDIT - what i should have actually said was - **** u dotsflan ! Your 2 bets didnt win now
    i have lost my house, car, job, girlfriend etc etc as a result of your bad tipping not my
    inability to manage my own money ;););) (ps this was not a thinly veiled dig at a poster
    in a different thread ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭raheny red

I think Ladbrokes are paying out on the 'winner'?!

I'm on Northern Desert tonight, the jockey is going for her 5th win in 2 days so here's hoping.

Boylesports paid out aswell on the winner and voided the losing bets.
    Nice touch.

• Advertisement

the famous internet tipster sent me a 20/1:eek: shot for today Zazous in the 2.20 kempton so make of it what ye will. Probably more of an E.w shot at that price but C catlins on board so he wont lose for lack of trying:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement