Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LIDL Super Weekend Savers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

What dry range is there? I just got fridge and freezer stuff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

mansize wrote: »
    What dry range is there? I just got fridge and freezer stuff
    Loads.
    Pasta, Sauces, Olive oil, crisps, biscuits, rice, tuna, antipasta, olives, pastry treats, fresh pasta, more olive oil...
    incredibly 1kg coffee for €4.50
    DQ7pEycDlH4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Plenty of everything in Dundrum. That coffee is a total steal!

Right went back for the dry, pasta sauces, snacks, biscuits and olive oil

mansize wrote: »
    Right went back for the dry, pasta sauces, snacks, biscuits and olive oil
    When's the party?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

snubbleste wrote: »
    When's the party?

+1

When we beat France!

I asked them what there French range was for Monday :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Loads left in my local Lidl. Wasn't very well advertised and I had forgotten about the bargain alert. I just happened to spot the A4 page stuck at the very top of the chiller cabinet where nobody could see it! Saved €18 on my purchases! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

My lidl did not have any signs up, so fridges and dry goods full, til I got there.

Coffee addict here so straight off the bat got a few bags, we have foreign students coming next week for a month, freezer is full for them now.

Great bargain but not one sign up, some great offer this is, just a shame I only have one chest freezer, which is now full of coffee beans, pizza and Mac and cheese!

• Advertisement

Forgot to mention those olives and that mozzarella, and lastly packets of shaved parmesan for a euro,

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭All in all

lazeedaisy wrote: »
    My lidl did not have any signs up, so fridges and dry goods full, til I got there.

Coffee addict here so straight off the bat got a few bags, we have foreign students coming next week for a month, freezer is full for them now.

Great bargain but not one sign up, some great offer this is, just a shame I only have one chest freezer, which is now full of coffee beans, pizza and Mac and cheese!

Don't put your coffee in the freezer, moisture and coffee are a bad combination.

Free crossaint in store on Sunday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Queue scabby people abusing the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Forgot to mention those olives and that mozzarella, and lastly packets of shaved parmesan for a euro,

I saw their olives, but the only cheeses I saw were their usual generic ones (I've forgotten the name) not Italiamo. I grabbed a big hunk of their prosciutto though and that was well worth it.

z

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Will they have offers for the match on Sunday? Wondering if I should hold off a day on doing my shopping

Will they have offers for the match on Sunday? Wondering if I should hold off a day on doing my shopping
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100142442&postcount=134

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

They might have match day offers, more than a poxy free croissant. They've seriously stumbled over these promotions of late so who knows? Let's hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Best promo they have this weekend is 6 packs of Perlenbacher for €4,85 this weekend.It's a damn nice beer.
    To keep the kids happy they have 1kg tubs of jellys for €2.66

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭blue_blue

For any presto fans, the Italiamo stuff in the jar pales in comparison to the fresh stuff that's in the fridge. The jar stuff is way too sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Is the coffee ground or whole bean?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Also the as part of Italiamo offer the Olive Oil in offer half price at €1.80 for 500ml, in Tallaght store no sign about discount so nobody was buying it, offer ends tomorrow.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Is the coffee ground or whole bean?

It's whole bean,

nava wrote: »
    Also the as part of Italiamo offer the Olive Oil in offer half price at €1.80 for 500ml, in Tallaght store no sign about discount so nobody was buying it, offer ends tomorrow.

It's nearly like they don't want anyone to know,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

It's nearly like they don't want anyone to know,

Don't think they expected Ireland to beat Italy !

vicwatson wrote: »

Yes but to be fair, those Italian line of products always seem to be fully stocked in my local, I don't think they're a big seller. So they can probably sell for cost and hope people buy again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

vicwatson wrote: »

It was announced after the win and says it's to celebrate

damian139 wrote: »
    It was announced after the win and says it's to celebrate

I'm pretty sure it was announced before it saying if we won they'd do the offer. Someone here posted it during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

nava wrote: »

Is that half price deal on the Italiamo range on until tomorrow? I thought I'd missed it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭splashthecash

yellow hen wrote: »
    Is that half price deal on the Italiamo range on until tomorrow? I thought I'd missed it all.

I picked up a few things this evening...the offer on this covers stuff in the freezer and fridge also.

Got Amaretti biscuits for 79c - happy days

Its on tomorrow too, possibly longer

Advertisement