Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Sold out in Dixon's Dublin airport this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭C0N0R

sweetie wrote: »

They have them reduced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Anyone know if these will work with a Windows phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

sweetie wrote: »

Nooooo, just the QC35s or also the QC25s? Which terminal? Flying tomorrow and was really hoping to pick some up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

snappieT wrote:
    Nooooo, just the QC35s or also the QC25s? Which terminal? Flying tomorrow and was really hoping to pick some up.

In fairness I didn't ask but the area was empty of both models of 35 but the 25 is definitely there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

snappieT wrote: »

You could visit HN in airside before going to the airport. It's relatively close to the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

boobar wrote: »
    Anyone know if these will work with a Windows phone?

Pretty sure they would, uses Bluetooth to connect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Rackstar wrote: »
    Pretty sure they would, uses Bluetooth to connect.

they will work with windows phone

• Registered Users Posts: 48 westside

Plenty of stock in Harvey Norman's in airside in black and grey. At 299 down from 379. Everyone is looking at the TVs so they should be still there tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 4oyo

In Harvey Norman Waterford earlier, both black and silver QC35's are €299, plenty of stock when i was purchasing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

willah wrote: »
    You could visit HN in airside before going to the airport. It's relatively close to the airport.

I'm sure they'd love me banging on their shutters at 4am in the morning ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

4oyo wrote: »
    In Harvey Norman Waterford earlier, both black and silver QC35's are €299, plenty of stock when i was purchasing.

is it just the silver ones on offer can anyone confirm? hn website shows the black pair for full rrp

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭PaulT21

4oyo wrote: »
    is it just the silver ones on offer can anyone confirm? hn website shows the black pair for full rrp

Seems only the Silver available according to Customer Care at €299 and they said there is only Silver available in Waterford :(

"Unfortunately, we don't actaully have them in stock in our Waterford store in black. They do have the silver though."

I even sent them the image attached by 4oyo.

Gutted tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

Obviously it's not possible due to your flight time. But thanks for the smart reply you just confirmed the reason I rarely post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Obviously it's not possible due to your flight time. But thanks for the smart reply you just confirmed the reason I rarely post.

Jaysus if you're that sensitive you probably shouldn't leave the house. He was clearly joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

And what a shame that is for us all.

Plenty in stock in hn blancharsdtown , picked up a silver pair not many black

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Are the black the same price ?

BrendanD wrote: »
    Are the black the same price ?

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Da fuk? Overreact much???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Picked up a set of these Q35 in HN in Waterford today, they really are fantastic, thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Went in to Harvey Normans in Limerick all sold out , he tried to order a pair of black ones and they were showing at 379 so i left it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gar

Need to get a kettle in Harvey normans tomorrow... Might be a very expensive one...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

gar wrote: »
    Need to get a kettle in Harvey normans tomorrow... Might be a very expensive one...

Lol, I'd do the same if I went in.
    Will just avoid the shop/temptation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Resistance was futile, went to HN Castlebar with the intention of getting a black pair, they had none, so I left with the silver pair anyway.

So many headphones, so few ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gar

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Lol, I'd do the same if I went in.
    Will just avoid the shop/temptation

Well that was an expensive kettle. Must be a good one, can't even hear it boiling... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 elcosmito

gar wrote: »
    Well that was an expensive kettle. Must be a good one, can't even hear it boiling... :-)

Anyone spot the black ones somwhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Was in HN Carrickmines tonight and picked up a black pair for €300, seemed to have a half cabinet full of them, only saw black ones. Funny that only the silver are discounted on the website.

Great purchase :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 elcosmito

Guys can you believe it my gf went to carrickmines for them today and that told as they never had black on sale...what a bulli****

Who else bought black in HI for 309?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

elcosmito wrote: »
    Guys can you believe it my gf went to carrickmines for them today and that told as they never had black on sale...what a bulli****

Who else bought black in HI for 309?

I wouldn't believe one word any of them sales lads would tell you. I've called them out on their bull **** more than once or twice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement