Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shane.

Got 2 tickets for the England match this morning, out of curiosity I tried the code again and it’s allowing me to buy more, thought it was restricted to 2 tickets?

Btw I’m not buying more than 2, can’t afford it!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭The Caveman

shane. wrote: »
    Got 2 tickets for the England match this morning, out of curiosity I tried the code again and it’s allowing me to buy more, thought it was restricted to 2 tickets?

I will buy it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,625 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

shane. wrote: »

Does it let you check them out? Might kick you out if you get that far

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Got 2 tickets for France this morning, wasnt sure how it worked so just took the first pair that came up..

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shane.

Eod100 wrote: »
    Does it let you check them out? Might kick you out if you get that far

That’s what I was thinking, didn’t go that far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 irishgem222

trevezel wrote: »
    indeed, you must have subscribed for a membership to enter the sales
    by the way, public sale will take place next thursday but very few tickets will remain i m afraid...

Is there general sale for six nations ?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭trevezel

WALES V IRELAND

On Sale Information

Tickets for this game are currently available from your local rugby club. Remaining tickets will be released for sale on the following dates:

Tuesday 11th December at 10am: WRU Gold / Scorch Junior / Scorch Bach Junior Members (4 tickets per member)

Tuesday 11th December at 3pm: WRU Red Members (4 tickets per member)

Wednesday 12th December at 10am: Principality Rewards Members & Debenture Holders (4 tickets per person)

Thursday 13th December at 10am: General sale (4 tickets per person)

wales ireland and wales england SOLD OUT !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

I wonder what are the chances of tickets becoming available for Scotland in the New Year? Hoping to head over but have nothing sorted yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

So is the supporters club presale allocation actually sold out at this stage or are tickets still showing up?

• Advertisement

well, i think there's alot of english people among those who were able to buy tickets
    what about keeping membership for native irish ?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

mossy464 wrote: »
    So is the supporters club presale allocation actually sold out at this stage or are tickets still showing up?
    It's not giving me any option to buy now when I access the link they sent out

Goldigga wrote: »
    It's not giving me any option to buy now when I access the link they sent out

I think it was open from 10am yesterday to 10am today

• Registered Users Posts: 14,513 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

mossy464 wrote: »

The French match didnt sell out when I checked it early this morning,still a good few tickets left.

The French match didnt sell out when I checked it early this morning,still a good few tickets left.

Could be another ballot so?

Eod100 wrote: »
    Could be another ballot so?

Maybe ,it was most threes left ,lots of singles and a good few pairs.

Maybe ,it was most threes left ,lots of singles and a good few pairs.

Yeah my impression from the email on it was that a fair few tickets would be singles tbh. Suppose if ticket categories are around the ground, might limit being able to offer too many pairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Any idea when they go on general sale? Considering there seems to be some left over

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ozzyo

I would take 3 in a row or singles if they came up again,It sounds like they have made a total mess of this now changing to the ballot system

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

They should have just left it as it was, announced the new plan for next year and taken it from there.

• Advertisement

Any idea when they go on general sale? Considering there seems to be some left over

I'd be surprised if any/many did. If there's some left over from this ballot, presume more members will be given a chance to buy tickets. Other tickets distributed through provinces season ticket holders, clubs, corporate, sponsors etc.

Not saying it won't happen but think chances are slim. If they do go on general sale, would imagine it would be January sometime.

one thing is sure, there will be no public sale , maybe a few seats released the week before the game

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

trevezel wrote: »
    well, i think there's alot of english people among those who were able to buy tickets
    what about keeping membership for native irish ?

Assume you are joking - that's against the law and could never be enforced.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ozzyo

another round of emails sent out saying there will be a sale today 3pm for the remaining France tickets. randomly selected. I didnt get one!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,000 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

ozzyo wrote: »
    another round of emails sent out saying there will be a sale today 3pm for the remaining France tickets. randomly selected. I didnt get one!

Also for England

no email received !

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

What time was it sent?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Be well and win

824 tickets for the 2 matches on Viagogo and Stubhub right now, allowing for those that have already been sold on those sites its a safe bet that at least one in 20 tickets are being resold for obscene sums

ozzyo wrote: »

Ticketmaster page is counting down to a 2pm presale .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Alright, what the **** is going on?

Do I have a chance at getting tickets or not? I'm a supporters club member and haven't got a single email about this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement