Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Munster Team Talk Thread VI - Stander Up and Fight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭case885

John Hayes Ligind
    mimimcmc wrote:
    How were they only 50? I paid 70 for a ticket in 108 (also had to reload about 20 times to get them)

Maybe your further back in the rows?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

case885 wrote: »
    Maybe your further back in the rows?

Ah ya Im in W... I thought the further back the less you'd pay ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Guess Who's Back, Back Again? JJ's Back, Tell a Friend
    Bought 115.. requested east lower.. bit it's dead centre of south?:/

Happy to have a ticket but how does MRSC gather that one?!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Psycho Killer - "Hands Away" (Prop-Prop-Prrrroppp-Prop, Prop-Prop-Prop-Prrrrrrop-Prop)
    mimimcmc wrote: »
    Ah ya Im in W... I thought the further back the less you'd pay ?

The first 10 or so rows on the lower tier are pretty low down and have poor views, so the further back you are the better the view.

Psycho Killer - "Hands Away" (Prop-Prop-Prrrroppp-Prop, Prop-Prop-Prop-Prrrrrrop-Prop)
    bennyl10 wrote: »
    Bought 115.. requested east lower.. bit it's dead centre of south?:/

Happy to have a ticket but how does MRSC gather that one?!

Todays sale has nothing to do with the MRSC or Munster. And the system gives you the closest available to what you requested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,710 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

http://tag.huggity.com/fanpic/001-2014-aviva-fanzone/app/

looking at this the 3 tickets i bought today in the sale (Block 521 Row A Seats 10-12) will be obstructed by a glass plate thing

Ah well i was told to get cheap tickets, i have Cat 2 tickets for myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

A new born king to see POM POM POM POM POM
    ROG more or less confirms Donnacha Ryan to Racing. You need to login or link a social media account to read the article: http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/columnists/ronan-ogara/ronan-o39gara-likes-of-donnacha-ryan-dont-come-around-too-often-446581.html

Todays sale has nothing to do with the MRSC or Munster. And the system gives you the closest available to what you requested.

I bought it through MRSC. Was waiting to be paid today to get the ticket, am A full member!

Selected east lower,. Got south?..

bennyl10 wrote: »
    I bought it through MRSC. Was waiting to be paid today to get the ticket, am A full member!

Selected east lower,. Got south?..

They've been on sale since Wednesday when the majority of people would have bought them and snapped up the best ones. There's obviously none (or not two beside each other) left in the area you want so it gave you the nearest tickets in the same price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

I was logged in yeah. It even listed the 4 seats and the counter still had 2 mins on it when i pressed confirm and then just said "tough $hit, theyre gone" or something to that effect

• Advertisement

They've been on sale since Wednesday when the majority of people would have bought them and snapped up the best ones. There's obviously none (or not two beside each other) left in the area you want so it gave you the nearest tickets in the same price range.

I would have gone for south if eat had not been available!
    It's just more when it said east the whole way through booking! Then looked at the map :P

Ticket at least is the important thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Musgrave Park sold out for tomorrow night:
    http://munsterrugby.ie/2017/04/07/munster-v-glasgow-warriors-sold-out/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Reading about all the people who stayed online and got tickets is really annoying me.

How can they be sold out at 1 minute past till quarter past and then they come online again :(

Still hopeful I'll pick up two tickets. Be great to being the father to the new Aviva for the first time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

mystic86 wrote: »

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Had two phones (app) and computer going, no luck!! Disgusted, really want to go to this!

Hope there will be more on sale once the MRSC scheme closes on Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭case885

John Hayes Ligind
    How can they be sold out at 1 minute past till quarter past and then they come online again

If you kept refreshing tickets would have came up as people mightnt buy and they would go back up, I got three different sections.
    I'll definitely be going for the mrsc associate membership when it reopens.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

kept refreshing for a half hour bud, best available option and still nada.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Return of the JJ
    Have my tickets for the semi final but all the ****ing trains from dublin back to Limerick are now booked up. Does anyone think they will be laying on more?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Thread title should be Red Deysel surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,664 ✭✭✭✭phog

davo2001 wrote: »
    Have my tickets for the semi final but all the ****ing trains from dublin back to Limerick are now booked up. Does anyone think they will be laying on more?

They'll be a few private buses running on the day, keep an eye on MFs as details might be published there or try the Green Bus (Dublin Coach)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭LastLagoon

LastLagoon wrote: »
    I got in twice,first for 80 ,rejected as too much and don't like premium level,got back in for e70 seats but vey low on the try line,stupidly chanced it again and that was that

Should have bought and flipped on viagogo judging by the hunger for tickets on display here

Only joking,I'm not a c*nt

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Well true to form, CJ has made a line break and is out in front. POM is running a support line, being trailed by new boy Deysel, while Killer is lagging behind, and the rest appear to be carrying injuries or sitting on the bench. Voting ends tomorrow lads!

Zzippy wrote: »
    Well true to form, CJ has made a line break and is out in front. POM is running a support line, being trailed by new boy Deysel, while Killer is lagging behind, and the rest appear to be carrying injuries or sitting on the bench. Voting ends tomorrow lads!

I will find you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

athtrasna wrote: »

BOD was overrated.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Wasn't Deysel signed as a second row

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Return of the JJ

And Taute is registered as a full back but needs must.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

athtrasna wrote: »
    And Taute is registered as a full back but needs must.

So there was no one fit who could play in those positions including academy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Stander Up and Fight
    So there was no one fit who could play in those positions including academy?

A bit rich coming from the united nations that is Connacht :D

• Advertisement

Erik Shin wrote: »
    A bit rich coming from the united nations that is Connacht :D

That very Irish center partnership ye started speaks loads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement