Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HSE/Tusla Assistant Staff Officer Grade IV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

I was talking with a friend who works in the HSE in my region, there were 2 grade iv positions in her section & both were filled with internal promotion. Im unsure as to the approval process for the designation of vacancies for this particular panel. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be great.

Also, there is talk in the HSE of a Grade V panel similar to this process being set up after Christmas so keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 34 farmgirl1

Any movement on compencies yet for this competition. Havent heard anything since results of Apptitude tests.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

dollybird2 wrote: »

Also, there is talk in the HSE of a Grade V panel similar to this process being set up after Christmas so keep an eye out

Do you have to be a grade 4 to apply for a 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭BMW22

farmgirl1 wrote: »
    Any movement on compencies yet for this competition. Havent heard anything since results of Apptitude tests.

Haven't heard anything yet no...

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭kingfisherdove

Anybody know if there has been any movement across the country for the people in Band A of this campaign?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Waffleturd

I asked about Band A for Waterford last week. They said that there was no new information available. Glacial.

In Band A - have heard nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭julyjane

Also heard nothing yet on this or the CO campaign. You would wonder why they spent so much money on both campaigns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭mullyboyee

Waiting for the Budget at this stage would be my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,846 ✭✭✭Russman

I'm really sorry for venturing a bit OT, but my question is hardly worth its own thread. I see Tusla are recruiting for Grade VII Finance Officers, can someone who knows please tell me do the grades work in ascending or descending order ? ie is Grade VII higher than Grade VI or is it the other way round ?
    Thanks a lot !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭crossbeauty

VII is a grade 7 which is higher than IV (grade 4)

so its grade III (3) then IV (4), V (5) and so on up to grade VIII(8)

So yes Grade VII is higher than VI

Dovies wrote: »
    Do you have to be a grade 4 to apply for a 5?

No you can apply once you meet requirements in criteria. From what i recall working in a local authority you can jump 2 grades i.e. from III to V. Open to correction on that

Edit to add i checked today & you can jump 3 grades

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭claregal1

Have grade V jobs been advertised?

Not yet. Hearsay is after Christmas but with the snails pace this IV campaign is moving at im not holding my breath

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Edi sky

Hi, I would really appreciate if someone could tell me if I can apply for the assistant staff officer post via Publicjobs.ie and HBS at the same time? Also does anyone have any idea when campaign 2018 will open? Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭HDonal

I've applied for this and finished in the 98th %, one more than in the Clerical Officer (g3) role.

Hopefully a job comes up in kerry eventually!

Edi sky wrote: »
    Hi, I would really appreciate if someone could tell me if I can apply for the assistant staff officer post via Publicjobs.ie and HBS at the same time? Also does anyone have any idea when campaign 2018 will open? Thanks a lot

Im unsure what you mean. The HSE Grade IV campaign was ran by HBS this time. Do you mean a different campaign?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭eroc79

dollybird2 wrote: »
    Edi sky wrote: »

Im unsure what you mean. The HSE Grade IV campaign was ran by HBS this time. Do you mean a different campaign?
    I think public Jobs just facilitated the advertising and linked to hbs for applying

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭junipergreen

I just received an email from HBS to say that there is no update! That's for the Cork area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I just received an email from HBS to say that there is no update! That's for the Cork area.

Dublin too!

• Advertisement

Sligo Leitrim too

Kerry as well!

By the way did any off you get a text about the email or was it just the email?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

HDonal wrote: »
    By the way did any off you get a text about the email or was it just the email?

Just an email

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Samjd

fin12 wrote: »
    Just an email

Just email here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Clairebear82

Got a email too to say no update for the Rosommon area. Email no text so I emailed them to let them know.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 neilie22

Same for Donegal - e-mail update, no text.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭crossbeauty

Got a mail too but was in my hotmail junk folder just happened to check

It said no update

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Molly2302

Nothing for Cavan or Longford either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭caarp

Nothing for Wexford/Wicklow either.

Advertisement