Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Samsung Galaxy S8 SIM Free - £589.99 Amazon UK

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Jlayay wrote: »
    600 quid for a 1 year old phone...

OP is a 1 year old post. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Mine arrived today but no sign of the 128g card. Did others get the card in the same package or is it inside the phone box?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

tomslick wrote: »
    Mine arrived today but no sign of the 128g card. Did others get the card in the same package or is it inside the phone box?

Mine was in the phone box

audi02 wrote: »
    Mine was in the phone box

Thanks for that. Looks like I'd better get permission from a man in a red suit and white beard to sneek a peek in the box.

Thanks for that. Looks like I'd better get permission from a man in a red suit and white beard to sneek a peek in the box.

No problem.. I also thought it came without it til I opened the phone box

• Advertisement

Checked mine this morning and did in fact find the 128 card in with the phone. Thanks to audi02, for saving me an embarrassing chat with amazon.

Checked mine this morning and did in fact find the 128 card in with the phone. Thanks to audi02, for saving me an embarrassing chat with amazon.

No problem at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

I must be last, mine arrived today. Cheers OP.

Advertisement