Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread II (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Got word for Deputy in the 7.oc Newbury,was told Deputy will run better than previous races and has a real chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ballyhagan

Got word for Deputy in the 7.oc Newbury,was told Deputy will run better than previous races and has a real chance.

Great shout Zimmer. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Niallers87

Great tipping Zimmer, fair play!!

Niallers87 wrote: »
    Great tipping Zimmer, fair play!!

Thanks,won easy enough,would have had a good day if Eeh Bah Gum did the biz but the yankee with 3 up still pays €530 and would have had more on Deputy if I did not have a good few quid going on from the yankee.

Got word for Holly Golightly 6.30 Naas,stable jockey prefers to ride another from the same stable but I am told Holly will run well and is fancied.
    PP going 4 places so I took the 13 to 2 ew.
    Also got word for top weight Tangled in the 2.55 Carlisle who is 13 to2 and I have a few quid ew on that.

• Advertisement

Got word for Holly Golightly 6.30 Naas,stable jockey prefers to ride another from the same stable but I am told Holly will run well and is fancied.
    PP going 4 places so I took the 13 to 2 ew.
    Also got word for top weight Tangled in the 2.55 Carlisle who is 13 to2 and I have a few quid ew on that.

I am disappointed Holly Golightly was withdrawn but Tangled doing the biz at the exceptional price of 17/2 has made it another very good day.

Beyond Happy is expected to run well in the 6oc at the Curragh stepping up in trip,I backed it ew at 9s PP going 5 places.

Also a small bet on Dixie Bluebell at 33s 5 places may yield a return,huge fields but the info is solid so hope for the best

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Beyond Happy is expected to run well in the 6oc at the Curragh stepping up in trip,I backed it ew at 9s PP going 5 places.

Also a small bet on Dixie Bluebell at 33s 5 places may yield a return,huge fields but the info is solid so hope for the best

Great tipping! Again.

Good to see things getting back to normal.

Got very good word for Harlem Soul 4.30 Ripon.

• Advertisement

I have been told that Matthew Smith fancies his horses today in Galway.

No Thanks is the one that has been backed for the 5.45 but i am told that he expects LA HACIENDA at 10s to run a big race up in trip in the same race and he also gives EXCUZIO JOE a chance in the 5.15 and expects RAZDAN to go well in the 6.45.

LA HACIENDA is the only one i have backed and will wait to see how that runs beore thinking about his other runners.

6th when PP went 5 places.

COMMANDENT is fancied in the 5.35 Salisbury.

Bosca Cheoil is fancied ew in the 4.40 Pun Pp going 4 places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Just seen this now, don't really log in much anymore cos it's crap off mobile since update.

Was 3rd at 12s, fair play.

Punxsutawney,hard to say but worth writing on a docket today.

I have good word for the horse in the 3.05 Perth,15 to 8 now and worth backing.

Twiston Davie sis expected to win the last at Wor strong word for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,327 ✭✭✭bladespin

very well backed,i wouldn't be putting up odds on chances but got a much better price earlier today.

A bit late.. Just heard GLENTRUAN is a massive fancy in the 2.30 Carlisle 2/1

• Advertisement

Red Rookie 2.30 Chep,ist time in a handicap is well fancied today and Sangria 4 0c Dundalk is also well fancied.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Could have been a nice double there.

RED ROOKIE is one for the tracker,very highly regarded,should have won today and could turn out to be very good.

Michael OCallaghans Rene Artois is expected to win the 6.oc at Dundalk.

Runs tomorrow in the 1.45 Ascot.

I had a good bet on RED ROOKIE last time on his first run in a handicap and first time over fences and he ran a very good race to finish 2nd staying on well having given the winner too big a lead.

I had been told RED ROOKIE was very highly regarded,i havent spoken to the person who told me that this was going to be a very good chaser though i may get to talk to him tomorrow.

Whatever the case i will be on the gelding again as the form is working out very well.

Not much luck as horse came down hope to recover losses,Lily of The Glen 7.30 Dun got word its fancied 8 to 1 now was higher.

More of the same,Lily faded tamely.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭jamieon

Mod Edit

Warning issued.

Post edited by ShamoBuc on

• Advertisement

Red Rookie came good today,gave the front two a good lead but had no trouble picking them off,only 11/8 today but won with a good bit in hand and looks as if he will be well suited by further.

Advertisement