Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Driver Tester Recruitment Campaign 2017 – 2018 (closing - 5.30pm Friday 5th January)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Well done - no invite here. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

Well done Pajopearl.
    No news here yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mollycasey

hey

my husband applied and completed the online assessment but didn't receive an email today - i take it that means he didn't get to the next round?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

mollycasey wrote: »
    hey

my husband applied and completed the online assessment but didn't receive an email today - i take it that means he didn't get to the next round?

I wouldn't say that. The timetable for 8nvites says they're going out until the 25th. I reckon they're releasing them in bunches so as they don't have too many selecting the same date for assessment center all at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭5mcdonag

pajopearl wrote: »
    Got invite to assessment centre in the last few minutes. Link to technical test is in it. Says it's untimed. Says it has to be completed within 40 mins. However, if it's untimed,surely that means someone can have the driver theory test booklet beside them and get the answer before submitting!? Sounds like 40 minutes with unlimited stoppage time to me!?

Hey pajopearl well done and good luck! Can I ask how many questions you completed in the aptitude test?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭piobhan

5mcdonag wrote: »
    Hey pajopearl well done and good luck! Can I ask how many questions you completed in the aptitude test?

I got an invite as well to the next stage, looks like a busy assessment day.
    There is lots of days to choose from over February to attend the assessment day so there must be still a lot of candidates.
    5mcdonag - I answered roughly 33/42 questions
    Congrats to anyone who got an invite today

5mcdonag wrote: »

In the verbal reasoning Igor up to question 38 I think and in the dots test, I got 100% correct tho I don't know how many I answered

Only got up to 17 in the verbal reasoning so that's the end of me I'd say. Did your invitation give you your scores from the verbal reasoning - just curious?

Only got up to 17 in the verbal reasoning so that's the end of me I'd say. Did your invitation give you your scores from the verbal reasoning - just curious?

No. No scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭5mcdonag

Thanks pajopearl and piobhan! Hubby got to 22 questions so I'd say he's out too! Know better for next time. Never did a test like that so will definitely do practice tests next time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Do ye know how many quistions there were all together?

job seeker wrote: »
    Do ye know how many quistions there were all together?

There were 42 in the Verbal Reasoning. The dots test was effectively unlimited based on a 2 minute timeframe

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lancaster7

Assessment Centre invite in the mailbox - Mullingar not too bad but will need a day off work!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bellatrix1

hey, anyone from dublin recieve email to an assessment centre?

Lancaster7 wrote: »
    Assessment Centre invite in the mailbox - Mullingar not too bad but will need a day off work!

I've a day n a half booked. Work nights and a long trip ahead of me. Haven't even looked at the technical test yet. Anybody had a gander at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Lancaster7 wrote: »

Did you get that today... Tuesday.. Thks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lancaster7

monday evening, i'm dublin based so think it's best to take a full day > have a friend who is an instructor so he is going to share some practical advice with me.... I will share here anything that may be of use :)

So is the assessment for Dublin-based people on in Mullingar? In my self-centred world, I presumed it would be in Dublin! Anyway, no word here so won't be going anywhere by the looks of things.

pajopearl wrote: »
    There were 42 in the Verbal Reasoning. The dots test was effectively unlimited based on a 2 minute timeframe

Thanks. I'm always interested in seeing these campaign progress, even if I'm not in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

job seeker wrote: »
    Thanks. I'm always interested in seeing these campaign progress, even if I'm not in it.

EVERYONE WILL BE NOTIFIED BY FRIDAY EVENING WHETHER THEY GOT THROUGH OR NOT.. TO NEXT ROUND.

• Advertisement

EVERYONE WILL BE NOTIFIED BY FRIDAY EVENING WHETHER THEY GOT THROUGH OR NOT.. TO NEXT ROUND.

Thanks for the info...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Watchclub

Have all the successful candidates been notified then do you think? I’m in donegal, I’m sure it’s a dear John but hoping maybe emails take a little longer to get here lol

No word here in Dublin ...

Nothing here either.

Think we’re out of luck then people?

Watchclub wrote: »

Looking that way alright but still clinging onto the hope that they're sending emails in waves lol

teggers5 wrote: »
    Watchclub wrote: »

Looking that way alright but still clinging onto the hope that they're sending emails in waves lol

Lol me too. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8 De Plank

Not a dicky bird here either ..:) , ya have to wonder :)

Isn’t tomorrow the cut off date? Why can’t they just notify everyone at the same time duh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Nothing here in Galway

Thinking its going to be bad news but ya never know!

Advertisement