Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VtM Part One - New Arrivals

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

'Ah yes. The story of a lifetime. I have heard all about it. That's actually why I came here. I have some information... that will blow. your. mind.

I can't tell you here though. I wonder if there is somewhere... quieter... we could discuss it?'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

He smirks.

"Alright pal, I'm calling your bluff...what am I working on?"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

'A certain man of note in the area conducting... (whispers) something - around his flower bed. I understand it will cause him a lot of embarrassment.

But what if I told you I could make this a national story? That I knew... WHY he was doing what he was doing?'

He closes the laptop and looks around.

"Fuk man, you're the real deal.....alright, my place, in twenty minutes. Follow my car."

Lysander nods.

'Very well then.'

He shakes hands with Stevens and leaves the cafe.

He looks for a payphone and calls the taxi driver.

'I'll be needing that favour....'

He waits for the taxi to arrive and Stevens to leave.

• Advertisement

The cab driver picks up Lysander and drops him off outside Stevens's apartment block.

Steven's has already arrived. Apartment C is obviously two stories up as it is the only one with the light on.

Lysander approaches the building and looks to see if there is anyone inside the lobby.

OOC: Or is it a lobby? Can he just ring the bell? If so he does.

There is nobody within the lobby.

Lysander cautiously enters the building and makes his way to the second floor. he looks for the correct apartment and knocks on the door.

'Mr. Stevens? It is I. May I come in?'

A woman answers the door leaving the chain on. Stevens is on the desktop in the living room.

"That's him, wow man I gotta tell ya, I am killing myself here with anticipation, gotta know what that freak is doing. Sit down! Sit down!" he points to a nearby chair.

The woman rolls her eyes.

"Well you've got him excited, I'm Lydia by the way" she opens the door releasing the chain.

• Advertisement

'Hi Lydia. May I come in? I have some exciting news for Mr. Stevens as you can see.'

"Yeah come on in, he's told me a bit, I should go back to bed, but no sleeping now."

She sits down and reads while Stevens swivels around and rubs his hands.

"Okay what is it? Wicca stuff, just a psychiatric disorder?"

OOC: 02:15 in game.

'I have my suspicions that it may be a ritual of some sort. But... in order to absolutely confirm... I would need to see the photos.'

He swivels around and brings the photos up.

On screen the Tremere Primogen, a very pale man with circle glasses is gesturing in front of a statue. Lysander knows this is the Tremere ritual to animate a gargoyle, but none of the photos depict the point of animation, they simply show the Primogen gesturing and dancing about.

'Hmmm.. I see. Very interesting. Definitely seems like a ritual of some sort. Possibly wiccan... definitely supernatural in origin.'

He stands up suddenly.

'And these are the only copies of the photos? I need to contact my source. Is there a bathroom or bedroom I can use to call them from...'

He looks at Stevens.

'You know these sources... always wanting to be confidential.'

"Wow the guy thinks he's supernatural....what a loon....only the copies on this machine and the usb in the bedroom, exclusive stuff. Sure you can call from the bathroom"

'Thanks. Lydia - would you mind showing me the way? I don't want to pry or enter the wrong room, you understand.'

"Of course" she shows him through the kitchen, into a small corridor with a utility room and the bathroom.

"There you go"

Lysander turns around, gazing directly into Lydia's eyes.

OOC: Command time!

'Sleep.'

OOC: If successful he will catch her and lay her down gently on the floor.

Lydia collapses and Lysander places her on the floor with little sound.

• Advertisement

Lysander stealthily checks out the rest of the apartment, looking for the bedroom.

Lysander sneaks into the bedroom past Stevens, who doesn't even look up from the screen.

The usb is clearly on a bedside locker on the left side of the bed.

Lysander grabs the USB key and pockets it. He also quickly searches the rest of the room for anything interesting.

He finds a notebook full of information gathered about the Primogen. He knows that Klaus Struder is not the Primogen's real name and that he is involved in some sort of human trafficking.

Lysander takes the notebook and leaves the bedroom.

Coming back from the way of the bathroom, he speaks.

'Yeah, definitely supernatural. I think you'll be excited about this.'

He trains his gaze on Stevens waiting for him to turn...

OOC: Mesmerise.

'You will leave the apartment immediately, go back to the Ebar and drink 3 cups of coffee. Then you will drive around the city until noon tomorrow.'

He stands up, slightly drooling.

"Yeah....need the air"

He shakes his head.

"Man, sorry to cut this short, but I am dying for a coffee and some air. I'm just not getting this story right, maybe a drive after will help. Lydia will let you out."

He grabs his coat and darts out of the apartment.

Lysander waits for the door to shut then checks the desktop to see if the files are protected...

They are, Stevens is no dummy.

Lydia's snoring can be heard throughout the apartment.

Lysander shakes his head in frustration.

He disconnects the tower from the rest of the PC and brings it to the sink.

Then he turns the tap.

After the tower has been totally soaked through, he replaces it.

He looks around the kitchen for a lighter, or matches...

• Advertisement

There is a candle lighter on the kitchen table.

Advertisement