Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Wailin wrote: »
    Lads if you want to play the original tomb raiders download them on steam and play on the pc. Much better experience than the console as the controls are more fluid and graphics upscaled. If you have a pc that is!

But they never worked right for years. You had to go and install glide or something was it? A lot of messing about anyway.

All this talk of controls makes me laugh. When I played the original TR's I did so on PC at the time. Which meant I had to use solely the keyboard! I used to have to play with my hands crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I picked up the first 3 games through GOG. Still have to play them though.
    But have played and finished the new trilogy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I picked up the first 3 games through GOG. Still have to play them though.
    But have played and finished the new trilogy

You just reminded me. I own them also on GOG from a good few years ago and the controls were garbage so never bothered to play them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Actually, I think I own all the Tomb Raider games. And some day I'll start playing them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,807 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Crap, I thought I remember playing Anniversary on the PS4... My bad!

• Advertisement

Ah man I'm having flashbacks now of that deadly obsession run. Not fun, not fun at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Spare key if someone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Spare key if someone wants it.

Thanks Dreamers :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Sorry to bump old thread,

the defiintive edition is reduced on PSN store now for PS plus members and can be got for under 20e, surely worht picking up for that price with all teh DLC included

Advertisement