Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

We'll have to fight to the death for NG's love....sorry about this brother Tedo.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

We'll have to fight to the death for NG's love....sorry about this brother Tedo.

hold me back

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    hold me back

giphy.gif

That's gifted holding you back there Ted. Where's his other hand though?! Boom!! :D

That's gifted holding you back there Ted. Where's his other hand though?! Boom!! :D

fekker never misses an opportunity for a hand drop

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Seph has one angry looking face :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Delighted to hear the news NG! :D

Volunteering with a homeless charity going out on the streets giving out food and supplies. This isn't an "oh, look at me, I'm so good" post, but I'm glad I went out and did it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Autosport wrote: »
    Barry’s v Lyons

Barrys Obv. My interest is from the Eastern Side of the country so it could very well be a dealbreaker :pac:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Delighted to hear the news NG! :D

Volunteering with a homeless charity going out on the streets giving out food and supplies. This isn't an "oh, look at me, I'm so good" post, but I'm glad I went out and did it

Thanks Kitty! Glad you enjoyed your charity work :)

northgirl wrote: »
    Barrys Obv. My interest is from the Eastern Side of the country so it could very well be a dealbreaker :pac:

Me so, can't get much more East that my current location.

It might take a while to change my tastebuds.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

A bit of banter with my good friend the ferryman about the day it is out there... Told him HE could go over if he wanted but NO WAY was I going...he laughed as I am renowned for braving bad weather Then he said he has a chest infections so I told him to keep his bugs to himself.... Lovely being on good terms with folk here.
    rebooked for Friday...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

The smile of gratitude from a stranger as you let them out in front of you in traffic.
    Silly perhaps, but for me it is the trivial things like that which brighten my day.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Me so, can't get much more East that my current location.

It might take a while to change my tastebuds.

I'm very persuasive... :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm very persuasive... :pac:

Tell us more!

Tell us more!

There are many means of serving tea which may let's say "override" the preference in brand... :D

There are many means of serving tea which may let's say "override" the preference in brand... :D

Ohhh my!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Tease :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

TA that Ted is in with a chance ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

🇮🇪Echo November Delta Alpha☕️ 🇪🇺🌈

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Andrea Bocelli s new album

• Advertisement

When the woman in the deli makes my chicken fillet roll neatly with perfect proportioned ingredients. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Try_harder wrote: »
    Andrea Bocelli s new album

Is it good ? Really really good ?
    Saw it advertised but didn't get it yet .

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I think he sings with his son, too. Dare I say it.... his son has an even nicer voice!

New Home wrote: »
    I think he sings with his son, too. Dare I say it.... his son has an even nicer voice!

Oh definitely getting it this week so !
    Thanks NH , and that's lovely that his son sings with him too , heartwarming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

They were on Strictly on sunday. his son does have a lovely voice.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

There are a few songs of his on youtube, I came across them yesterday, if you want to give them a listen.

There are a few songs of his on youtube, I came across them yesterday, if you want to give them a listen.

I've just you tubed it , beautiful voices and a beautiful song . I'd listen to Andrea singing the abc to be honest , love his voice .

There is always room for you.
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    giphy.gif

**happy dance///

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Such as teabagging? :pac:

TH that you've got those new love butterflies, a lovely feeling and you deserve a bit of happiness after everything you've been dealing with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Beef casserole in the oven, lovely smell!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement