Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

My pet pooch greeting me enthusiastically after being away for the night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

blade1 wrote:
    Jiggly pops??? What are they,a pet name for boobies or something?

:D they're the Aldi version of wibbly wobbly wonders and they're gargeous! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭blade1

:D they're the Aldi version of wibbly wobbly wonders and they're gargeous! :)
    Oh :pac::pac::pac:
    You got to love the names Lidl and Aldi have for their version of the bigger brands.

Lion Bar= Roar Bar
    Penguin Bar= Seal Bar
    And last but definitely not least....
    Hunky Dorys= Okey Dokeys :pac::pac:
    Brilliant!!

I don't know where they got Jive from when naming Twix? :D

And speaking of ice cream..
    TH I have this.

IMG-20190506-125934.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Dinner with himself, and giving and receiving anniversary presents. He got me my favourite perfume.

Both of those make me TH :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Looking at my freshly made bed and thinking I can’t wait to get in to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’m officially an aunt!
    My brother and his girlfriend welcomed a baby boy to the world and my brother is so smitten it’s adorable.
    The little man already has everyone wrapped around his tiny fingers :D

I’m officially an aunt! My brother and his girlfriend welcomed a baby boy to the world and my brother is so smitten it’s adorable. The little man already has everyone wrapped around his tiny fingers

Ah congrats Harleen :) not long for you and your second baby now! Hope you're getting on sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Just had real chips from my rarely used greasy chip pan.. dinner old school style, chips and rashers and an egg. I’m sure the diabetes will suck when I’m older but god, it was worth it!

• Advertisement

Ah congrats Harleen :) not long for you and your second baby now! Hope you're getting on sound.

Thanks bones! Time’s flying by :eek:
    Are you all prepared for your little mans arrival?

Thanks bones! Time’s flying by Are you all prepared for your little mans arrival?

Time is flying by Harleen! I wouldn't say we have all our ducks in a row yet with regards to making sure we have all the bits and bobs ready but really looking forward to it now. Easy for me to say! :D

Time is flying by Harleen! I wouldn't say we have all our ducks in a row yet with regards to making sure we have all the bits and bobs ready but really looking forward to it now. Easy for me to say! :D

I don’t think you’re ever 100% ready really, or maybe it’s just me like that? :o:D

I was bought a bar of mint aero, I’m TH about that now :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I’m officially an aunt!
    My brother and his girlfriend welcomed a baby boy to the world and my brother is so smitten it’s adorable.
    The little man already has everyone wrapped around his tiny fingers :D

Congrats :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Found my brave pants today. Had lost them a long time ago, but they resurfaced today!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I hate leaving my 5week old when I have to work, I only get ~2 hours with him per day until the weekends pop around. But he's now starting to react and smile willingly at things and when he saw me this morning he gave me the two biggest smiles.

It's made my day, week, and month already!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Two TAs:
    1. Our sole bullfinch has reappeared after disappearing several weeks ago - they're one of my favourite birds, so I'm glad he hasn't entirely abandoned us
    2. Found a gift voucher for TK max that I'd forgotten I had

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Christy Moore songs. ''Ride On'' makes everything a little bit better.

The title of a painting I've just seen online . La Femme Damnee. The cursed woman . When you see it you'll get it. Artist had a sense of humour . NSFW.

Liverpool!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

blade1 wrote: »
    Liverpool!!!!!

That's not trivial blade !!!

that is majorly fan-fookin'-tastically great

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That's not trivial blade !!!

that is majorly fan-fookin'-tastically great

Madrid is calling me!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

blade1 wrote: »
    Madrid is calling me!!! :eek:

Can you bring me in your bag?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Can you bring me in your bag?

I'll carry you on my back Ted!

Not sure if I can drop everything and go without someone covering for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Seeing The Curse of La Llorona at the cinema tonight. It was a great horror film

Thinking about someone's face makes me th. He's one of those people who can raise just one eyebrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I only forgot one thing off of the shopping list that I left at home today instead of half of it. I had no money on me at all and was desperately looking for a loose trolley. As I walked over to look in the last trolley bay I put my hand in the pocket of my coat (not worn in ages) and there was a euro coin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I only forgot one thing off of the shopping list that I left at home today instead of half of it. I had no money on me at all and was desperately looking for a loose trolley. As I walked over to look in the last trolley bay I put my hand in the pocket of my coat (not worn in ages) and there was a euro coin :)

One of life's great pleasures, doesn't happen too often.

Is there anything worse than not having change for a trolley?

How long before we can swipe our card on them?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

My car wouldn't start today. It's a TH because I was home, and I don't really need to use it for the rest of the week, whereas for the last month or so I had to be on the road all the time, and it could've broken down on me anywhere else way more awkward.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Very happy that there'll be no more pictures of Meghan touching her bump (for a while anyway).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement