Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That comment is a bit of a red herring. (:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Although my sister was driving me absolutely insane, she made me laugh for a good 20 minutes. She's actually crazy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I saved about €20 on my order with Holland and Barrett. Delighted with myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Artificial dopamine and seratonin enhancers.

They make me happy

Don't even have to do anything

Can't sleep for sh1t after tho cos no melatonin is getting through.

Still tho. Exceedingly happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I just looked up the meaning of my name and one of the qualities associated with it is chastity. Brilliant, just brilliant :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TH that my plans for tomorrow are all coming together. Can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

The unexpected kindness and thoughtfulness of total strangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

This year's crop of strawberries are starting to develop nicely in the garden.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nearly home time!
    New Home wrote: »
    That comment is a bit of a red herring. (:pac:)

Obligatory facepalm gif homeo

facepalm-gif-33.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Any of ye with gullible friends or family might want to let them know that the scam calls are starting up again.
    Always seems to be round this time of year too.

Messing with them while I'm out visiting family is great craic.

'There is something wrong with your computer can you turn it on?'
    Asked while I'm using the computer they claim to have all of the information on.

Let the games begin. :pac:
    Seeing how long I can keep them on the phone before they realise what I'm doing and hang up or I start laughing my arse off and hang up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Sitting out in the back garden with my dog and co. and there's not one cloud in the sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭chrissb8

Smoking a big fat J after a very productive day. At night when all is still and I sit and listen to music and just detach away from it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Sitting in the car in the sunshine listening to my Emerald Rock CD. I have it since I was 21/22 (which wasn't today or yesterday) and I still love it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Sasha Thoughtless Bayou

I spent most of the day taking a group of 2nd Class children on a Nature Tour. Their excitement, curiosity, and willingness to learn was heart-warming. Their sense of wonder, politeness and good manners was inspiring. We had many 'mini beasts', bees, butterflies, birds, animal, trees and flowers and a gloriously sunny day for it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bright gold of gorse.. blue bright of sky.. warm gold of sun....deep bright of ocean.. safe home.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching a video of chubby kittens fighting :D:3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I spent most of the day taking a group of 2nd Class children on a Nature Tour. Their excitement, curiosity, and willingness to learn was heart-warming. Their sense of wonder, politeness and good manners was inspiring. We had many 'mini beasts', bees, butterflies, birds, animal, trees and flowers and a gloriously sunny day for it too.

Love this! Kids are great :)

My TH is that my kids did an amazing job of showing off how good we are at PE. The PE inspector was very impressed.

Also a Nutella dip thing. Yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

When you smile at a stranger and they smile back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭Poochie05

73Cat wrote: »
    Sitting in the car in the sunshine listening to my Emerald Rock CD. I have it since I was 21/22 (which wasn't today or yesterday) and I still love it :)

I have it too, great tunes!
    I have it on my iPod at this stage tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

northgirl wrote: »
    When you smile at a stranger and they smile back.

If I do that they look at me like I'm deranged. So it does actually work??

• Advertisement

madmaggie wrote: »
    If I do that they look at me like I'm deranged. So it does actually work??

I have the same problem.....maybe it's my smile :-/...

giphy.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

big sleep in tomorrow.

pints and narcotics tonight!

(serious/notserious)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

My friend at work gave me a lovely going away gift including a dream catcher thingy with a crystal. Super cute.

jetsonx wrote: »
    With the dog the welcome was genuine...the cats were just hungry :)

Ah not these cats.. they had had food left for them and sought affection like the dog.

My snug soft bed... Almost ended up in the drink y'day as my knee gave way as I was getting out of the boat.. Still, it is not every day you get grabbed by a trio of strong men :)

Just TH to be abed healing!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,318 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The Ben Bulben memes. So funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's Friday , the sun is shining , people out cutting the grass , bikers heading off through town on their adventures . Family and friends all well , it's a good day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Mam of 4 wrote:
    It's Friday , the sun is shining , people out cutting the grass , bikers heading off through town on their adventures . Family and friends all well , it's a good day

Hallelujah sista! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Sasha Thoughtless Bayou

Playing hide and seek with a three year old. The innocence and squeals. The falling down laughing. And how he thinks I can't see him behind that skinny tree that he uses every time.

• Advertisement

Th My younger brother in Canada sent me a picture of a beautiful Orange and white cat and he looks like he has a moustache :3.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement