Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb SIRO 1000 mbps €10 pm for two months, then €55pm

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭air

Well done, my wall cavity is exactly the same as it happens.
    Was your cavity open at the top? Getting hold of it at the top would be my main concern tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭CGI_3

air wrote: »
    Well done, my wall cavity is exactly the same as it happens.
    Was your cavity open at the top? Getting hold of it at the top would be my main concern tbh.

Gable end wall, made a hole in it about 6 inches square on the inner leaf. Needed to make it that big to be able to poke hand in to find the pipe as it wandered off the vertical

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭air

Very same as mine so, i've a small hole left by a rubbish block layer in the inner leaf at the appropriate spot that I could enlarge I guess, I've no excuses now then :D
    Thanks again for all the detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

I only have a extension lead in use where I want the modern placed. Would the installer be able to plug the ONT into a extension lead?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

ED E wrote: »
    Tenner says thats you and not them.

Using wifi yeah?

You owe me a tenner. :):):)
    Ethernet connection from test PC to the router.
    I also tried WiFi connection,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

ED E wrote: »
    Tenner says thats you and not them.

Using wifi yeah?

Sorted now, same configuration my end

=54swd

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

What speed should we be getting on WiFi? I just got it installed and the max I'm getting is 60mb. Haven't had a chance to try a ethernet cable connection yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

What speed should we be getting on WiFi? I just got it installed and the max I'm getting is 60mb. Haven't had a chance to try a ethernet cable connection yet.

Depends on many things. Is your device using the 5Ghz network? How far from the router are you?

I got 312/144 using my phone on my friend's SIRO over 5Ghz.

Advertisement