Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Telltale's Walking Dead : The Final Season

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

It may live yet! Although it will not feel right if they can't get the original crew back on it and pay them!

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1044370808657915905?s=19

For anyone who has the season pass, some news...

https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1048735364452634626?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    For anyone who has the season pass, some news...

https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1048735364452634626?s=19

This all feels pretty scummy tbh

Episode 3 releasing on 15th January.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What did everyone think of the recent episode? I thought they did a good job with it, though it was mostly build up.

Hope the final episode in March ends with a lot of action.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

Final episode is out march 26th along with a physical copy of the game. Looking forward to buying the full season at some point.

So the the full season is 24 euro on Irish psn or 20 on us store which is 17 euro from pcgamesupply. Looking forward to playing the whole thing. I bit of a bad taste over what happened Telltale but the story deserves an ending.

Edit: just saw the physical copy will be 30 in Gamestop and 35 in smyths, no thanks.

Finished episode 1 last night and enjoyed it more than the whole of season 3 put together. Really liking the characters and did not see that ending coming! Looking forward to playing through the rest, hopefully I make it to the end without getting spoiled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I also picked it up on Switch. Got through the first 2 episodes. Digging it so far, but, it has to be said, even with all the engine/camera tweaks, real-time combat was most definitely still not Telltale's forte. You'd have thought they'd figured this out after that
    tedious shootout section in Season 1.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Finished this last week. Have to say it's a massive improvement on the last season. Last episode is very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just finished it and I thought it wrapped up well.

I'm probably in the minority but...
    I feel it would have been more impactful if Clementine had died. I think if she had the story would have come full circle from Lee's arc. Having said that, if they're going to make more games with the characters then I'm cool with her surviving.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Finally got to finish it.
    I was shouting at AJ to cut off her leg but as the final part played out, I was kind of making peace that Clem was gone, went out protecting AJ like Lee did for her. Saying that, I had a big grin on my face when she hobbled out of the school. Raging I got V killed but felt it was the right choice in not trusting AJ.

TWD 1 is still one of my favourite stories in a game so it's nice that Clem's is now at an end.

Advertisement