Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Codenames LOL Semi-Final Game 3 - Team Doshman vs Team Kolijoe

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Have to believe Osh's last clue was a decoy and go HEAD

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Correct, play or pass

Going to have to go BOND, as in blofeld

Correct , play or pass

Cant see past FORCE.

• Advertisement

Correct again..... what an ending

We won?, what a great game, must have lasted a week or more.

Great play everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Correct again..... what an ending

Good game lads, I was between Check, Glass and Head so probably would have guessed your word to lose it either way. Blowjob, :pac:

What was the assassin?

GG.

The hat 0 clue i believe came from a post duffman made listing 4 words, cap was the odd one out as it was not a red word hence hat 0.

I paniced after calibrate unlimited clue, threw up merecdes knowing it wouldn't clue some words we had remaining.

Gear was for head and stick.

Webley was for bond, as it was a gun he used, solider and england.

Mercedes was for limosuine, eurpoe and bond as he drove a few mercs.

Blowjob was only for head, never clued force but you convinced yourself it fit

• Advertisement

Parachute was the assassin

Great game Duffman and Osh, if we had lost I had no complaints.

Parachute was the assassin

Great game Duffman and Osh, if we had lost I had no complaints.

Parachute was the previous game :)

Maple , sorry my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Well done lads, good luck in the final!

Duffman I have to ask why you went for cap when I said hat 0?

After you got pan and penguin I was thinking right that’s game! Check and glass were final 2 words.

osh wrote: »

After you got pan and penguin I was thinking right that’s game! Check and glass were final 2 words.

I guessed he saw head and thought the 4 words he suggested were right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Gg. Hard luck Doshman, clue 5, clue 3, and stay away from these 2. Great use of the 0, stay away but don't make it obvious for other team, will have to incorporate into own game more.

sKeith wrote: »
    Gg. Hard luck Doshman, clue 5, clue 3, and stay away from these 2. Great use of the 0, stay away but don't make it obvious for other team, will have to incorporate into own game more.

I thought the 0 clue was ingenious but can see how Duffman might have misinterpreted the clue with head on the board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I thought the 0 clue was ingenious but can see how Duffman might have misinterpreted the clue with head on the board.

We've used it so Little in our game play up to now that you could understand thinking singularly as I also made same mistake, won't in future :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I've never had a 0 clue before and never seen it in the game before then, should have asked but that's it really, no great excuse for it just didn't twig it. Gg lads cheers Osh, you've dragged me to semis I'd only played two games before the tournament but i enjoyed it overall. Cheers Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

duffman13 wrote:
    I've never had a 0 clue before and never seen it in the game before then, should have asked but that's it really, no great excuse for it just didn't twig it. Gg lads cheers Osh, you've dragged me to semis I'd only played two games before the tournament but i enjoyed it overall. Cheers Necro

Well played lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

duffman13 wrote: »

Yep we haven’t used it much. Can be pretty useful though in the right circumstances.

Yep we haven’t used it much. Can be pretty useful though in the right circumstances.

You had me fooled until BJ brought out the bj

Kolido wrote: »
    You had me fooled until BJ brought out the bj

Go hard or go home......

Advertisement