Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazfit Bip Smart watch €42

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭jfk247

ordered this watch last week, using the Spanish warehouse delivery to my Parcel Motel address.

Emailed them yesterday to check on the status as it was still pending shipment, only to be told that my zip code was incorrect. logged into PM and copied the exact address out and sent it back to the seller. woke up this morning to this...
    "Xiaomi Store Xiaomi 18/10/08 23:34 Sorry, we can not send to your address, pls cancel this order, and choose: other reason"

I've since sent on my AddressPal address to see if they will ship to this one but they haven't said why the PM "zip code" is no good. Surely that's up to the Postal Service to decide if the address is invalid?
    Watch has gone up in price now so reluctant to cancel my order especially if they are going to have the same issue with my address...or would they *shifty eyes*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Sono

Less than 24 hours usage but so far so good, really impressed with all the features on it for such a great price. Thanks again OP

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭jfk247

jfk247 wrote: »
    ordered this watch last week, using the Spanish warehouse delivery to my Parcel Motel address.

Emailed them yesterday to check on the status as it was still pending shipment, only to be told that my zip code was incorrect. logged into PM and copied the exact address out and sent it back to the seller. woke up this morning to this...
    "Xiaomi Store Xiaomi 18/10/08 23:34 Sorry, we can not send to your address, pls cancel this order, and choose: other reason"

I've since sent on my AddressPal address to see if they will ship to this one but they haven't said why the PM "zip code" is no good. Surely that's up to the Postal Service to decide if the address is invalid?
    Watch has gone up in price now so reluctant to cancel my order especially if they are going to have the same issue with my address...or would they *shifty eyes*

I'm now being told to cancel my order completely as they cannot send to either address

Xiaomi Store Xiaomi
    18/10/09 04:11 pls cancel this order

Xiaomi Store Xiaomi
    18/10/09 04:10 we can not send to your address

provided both Parcel Motel and Address Pal.
    Has anyone ever experienced anything else like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Discodog wrote: »
    Is that according to Ali tracking, the carrier or Anpost?

Ali Tracking (well I use 17Track) says reached Ireland.
    An Post tracking doesn't recognise the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sealgaire

they told me they are refunding. My tracking says returned to sender.
    Don't even know if I want the blasted thing now, even if it did arrive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 scallion.eater

Also still waiting. Ordered two in August. I've opened a dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Just saw that my tracking code has gone from "Not recognised" to "Delivered" on An Post Track and Trace. Wife says there is a parcel at home.
    Let's hope this is actually my one and not the generic code for Tipperary they gave me the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭seandalaiocht

Mine is saying delivery attempted today. Will collect tonight from the depot! I was beginning to lose hope..

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭the goon

A little bit more that the original offer but Gearbest have it for €50.77 incl delivery, with coupon. If you scroll down this page you can see it;

https://m.gearbest.com/promotion-Coupon-Deals-special-2800.html

• Registered Users Posts: 15,822 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

the goon wrote: »
    A little bit more that the original offer but Gearbest have it for €50.77 incl delivery, with coupon. If you scroll down this page you can see it;

https://m.gearbest.com/promotion-Coupon-Deals-special-2800.html

I chose the Pace because the price difference wasn't that much as it was on offer. I am very pleased that I did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭boban z

Seriously considering getting the pace. Does anyone know the difference between the English version and the international version.
    Bit of a difference in price
    Cheers

boban z wrote: »
    Seriously considering getting the pace. Does anyone know the difference between the English version and the international version.
    Bit of a difference in price
    Cheers

No. I have the Global version which I got on a flash deal from Aliexpress G shopper store for £67. It shipped from Spain by DHL. They also have an Amazon store which was more expensive.

I really like it. I was going to get the Stratos but a revue compared the two. The displays are the same size but the Stratos is bigger & some say not as comfortable to wear especially overnight.

I find the Pace even more comfortable than my MiBand.

Useful website here:

http://amazfitcentral.com/category/amazfit-pace/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

This is available on the much loved Gearbest for just over 44 euro delivered
    Collect the €10.57 coupon on the site page and it should automatically reduce the price at the checkout.Think it applies to all colours.

Obviously getting hit for customs is a possibility

https://www.gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_1126414.html?wid=1349303&utm_source=tt_de&aid=171752

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Got one myself a couple of month ago and love it so with this offer I got it for himself for that event at the end of December. €44 is a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Bought this watch a couple of weeks ago. I genuinely cannot believe how good it is. Battery is ****ing amazing.....

• Registered Users Posts: 36 greysheep

I am thinking of getting the Amazefit Verge. That is Amazefit 3.

Does anyone know when the global version will be available or if it's necessary to get the global version? Will the Chinese version work? (once I change language)

https://m.gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_009642030962.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Anywhere else to get this watch for cheapish?
    Am very tempted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭testtech05

Anywhere else to get this watch for cheapish?
    Am very tempted.

Me too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

greysheep wrote: »
    I am thinking of getting the Amazefit Verge. That is Amazefit 3.

Does anyone know when the global version will be available or if it's necessary to get the global version? Will the Chinese version work? (once I change language)

https://m.gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_009642030962.html

Is
    AMAZFIT Xiaomi Huami Smart Sports Watch Bluetooth Music
    Any better?

I'm not sure if it is any better but I don't like the big buttons!

Think I will wait for the Amazefit Verge Global Version....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Anywhere have these on offer? Ideally before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭oopsies

Ordered from HonorBuy last night. €70 incl shipping. Delivery in 2-5 business days according to their website.

oopsies wrote: »
    Ordered from HonorBuy last night. €70 incl shipping. Delivery in 2-5 business days according to their website.

Which watch

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭oopsies

greysheep wrote: »
    Which watch

The Amazfit Bip.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Surely it's got to be cheaper than that somewhere? Seems very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

RossieMan wrote: »
    Surely it's got to be cheaper than that somewhere? Seems very expensive.

70 seems to be in and around the going rate, the 42 euro offer was a seriously great deal at the time, I'm waiting to see them come up on offer somewhere

glic83 wrote: »
    70 seems to be in and around the going rate, the 42 euro offer was a seriously great deal at the time, I'm waiting to see them come up on offer somewhere

They all went back up in price. I chose the Pace because the Bip had gone up & the Pace offer seemed good comparative value. There was a good deal on the Stratos but that has ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Available again for €56 (EU stock, English version) with this promotion link for the next 32 hours:

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/English-Version-Huami-Amazfit-Smartwatch-Youth-Edition-392751.html?Currency=EUR&utm_source=edmprice

Battery on mine is currently sitting at 27%, last charged 31 days ago. Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Any of these do sleep monitoring as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Yes, Bip has a heart rate monitor and tracks sleep (either with or without HR monitoring on). Mine is on for sleep tracking so doesn't hit the battery hardly at all.

Advertisement