Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sennheiser GSP 302 Closed Back Gaming Headset €29.31 incl. postage @ Amazon Germany

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Oh nice one!

Ordered! Thanks!

I was going to order the 'Mod mic' to retro fit onto my Sens 380Pro but the mic on 302's is top class (as well as the drivers... for gaming) at a fantastic price! 1 to 3 months? naa fine with me!

EDIT: Heres a Mic audio sample to show just how good they will sound, close to/almost broadcast quality.

https://soundcloud.com/user-566443695/sennheiser-gsp300-mic-sample

>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

I'm in too - thanks OP!

Don't bother flaffing around trying to add an extra item to get free shipping.
    I did and they still wanted to charge €8 odd postage

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭as.eirinn

...Thanks op, got em:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Been looking to buy a headset for awhile now - I’m in for these after checking out the reviews.

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Just ordered as well hopefully they come quicker than the estimate time

Cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Just ordered, Thanks OP!
    These will do nicely as Xmas presents for my Brother and Mate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭djan

Looks like a great deal there!

Would these work with just 3.5 Jack input or do they need to be powered by USB? Is it a reputable seller as the 1-3 months is a bit strange for Amazon no?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

djan wrote: »
    Looks like a great deal there!

Would these work with just 3.5 Jack input or do they need to be powered by USB? Is it a reputable seller as the 1-3 months is a bit strange for Amazon no?
    Sold by Amazon as far as I can see.
    These don't use USB but have 2 x 3.5mm jacks (one headphone, one mic).
    Comes with a 2 to 1 3.5mm adapter too for systems that just have the one jack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Wondered if it'd be cheaper to deliver to NI and use the likes of PW/AP/PM etc, but works out €25.10 delivered to NI (plus €4 handling roughly with PW/AP/PM) so not worth it.

But thanks OP.. purchased as it'll be used with my Xbox One when it's finally taken out of box! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Great spot!

Anyone got a cheap place to buy the Xbox adapter for this? I have the old controller with the 2.5 mm socket..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Basq wrote: »
    Wondered if it'd be cheaper to deliver to NI and use the likes of PW/AP/PM etc, but works out €25.10 delivered to NI (plus €4 handling roughly with PW/AP/PM) so not worth it.

But thanks OP.. purchased as it'll be used with my Xbox One when it's finally taken out of box! :D

After I saw your post I checked mailboxde.com, but they have removed the €6 option. seems the cheapest option is now €14.90 under 1kg :eek:.
    They were a good option before. Now, they seem more like a last option.

dhpEE6y.png?1
    RABXIVe.png?1

Yep also the first thing I (probably all of us) did was try to ship to PM (or any of those places) as that would of worked out at 25 euro and would add an extra day onto the time and PM's 4 euro so that nuked that idea. Best get it delivered to work as less messing about.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭IBrows89

Checked first thing this morning and was going to buy but forgot my amazon password, clicked on the link again and it looks like it's expired since.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

IBrows89 wrote: »
    Checked first thing this morning and was going to buy but forgot my amazon password, clicked on the link again and it looks like it's expired since.

I passed on the link to my brother but he has just said that the headphones are back up to the normal price.

Hopefully our orders for the cheaper price won’t be cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭Sappy404

FYI "Dispatched in 1-3 months" is short for "we have no idea if this will come back in stock or not".

I have camelcamelcamel alerts set up for stock levels on a few out-of-print hardback books. Every once in a while one becomes available to buy, but when it says "1-3 months" it basically means they don't have it.

It's all good. It looks like they only started stocking the 302 this year (they had others from the 300 series before this) so I'd say the chances sre good they will get email back in.. lol whether or not we get some for the fantastic price, that's another story.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Yep they seem to have pulled it from the site?
    The plot thickens...We wait with bated breath!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭ECookie13

Cancelled order - "incorrect price"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Damn. Thanks anyway op.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

ECookie13 wrote: »
    Cancelled order - "incorrect price"

No way to argue for them to fulfil it...?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Boo... That's disappointing. It took them a long time to notice it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

legend99 wrote: »
    No way to argue for them to fulfil it...?
    2014-10-18_ent_3974491_I1.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

One for the black Friday watch then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

€99 on the Irish sennheiser site. And it's made in Galway too.
    Actually the GSP 300 --> 303 are all the same just different colours (from what I can see!). Maybe put the 4 colours into kamelkamelkamel for the next series. These things usually come round again.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

Basq wrote: »
    2014-10-18_ent_3974491_I1.JPG

If only we had a woman on from Clontarf....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Same. Cancelled due to pricing error.

Advertisement