Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sennheiser GSP 302 Closed Back Gaming Headset €29.31 incl. postage @ Amazon Germany

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

EZ come EZ go

EDIT. EZ go my butt! Sat here stewing over the loss and really didn't like the idea of not getting them after the build up in my head with the many, many reviews I read and videos watched (and not forgetting the all mighty clearance from the good wife...) so balls to the wall I just ordered them at full price. Yes call me mad as they will probably drop in price like a stone when Blackfriday comes about but I'm impatient at the best of times so there still a coming to me, with or without a bargain...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

god's toy wrote: »
    EZ come EZ go

EDIT. EZ go my butt! Sat here stewing over the loss and really didn't like the idea of not getting them after the build up in my head with the many, many reviews I read and videos watched (and not forgetting the all mighty clearance from the good wife...) so balls to the wall I just ordered them at full price. Yes call me mad as they will probably drop in price like a stone when Blackfriday comes about but I'm impatient at the best of times so there still a coming to me, with or without a bargain...

How much did you wind up paying?

Sennheiser makes great sound quality headphones (whatever about looks:pac:) anyway, you'll still got value for money.

How much did you wind up paying?

Sennheiser makes great sound quality headphones (whatever about looks:pac:) anyway, you'll still got value for money.

Full price, so 100 Euro all in. I do love the sens sound tho, have a set of 380pro about 6 years now and they sound fantastic, also 2 'gaming' headsets from Triton and Turtle Beach but the sound was just nowhere near the Sennheiser's and the mics were just god awful ... I was toying with the idea of adding a 'mod mic' to my 380s so to retrofit what I already had but didn't want to restrict there usage to PC/Console stuff only, then this offer made me jump! At last a bargain to pounce on! ... and yea so it didn't work out in the end but at least I get to understand what I really wanted all along... even if the bargain is nowhere to be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

My order still hasn't been cancelled anyone else?

scottigael wrote: »
    My order still hasn't been cancelled anyone else?

Oh cool. with luck you'll still get em!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭amber2

Any good gaming headset currently on offer anywhere, don’t want to spend a fortune as they are for kids who wouldn’t take care of them. For xbox one. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

amber2 wrote: »
    Any good gaming headset currently on offer anywhere, don’t want to spend a fortune as they are for kids who wouldn’t take care of them. For xbox one. Thanks.

I've ordered these based on the reviews.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07F3WQ7GL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Advertisement