Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Pocock, the greatest loose forward in the world?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,674 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

War Heron is a bloody brilliant name.
    One hundred times better than Breadman anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,674 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Once again I'll say that Kieran Read is the best backrow in the world. Has the complete skillset. Quite similar to Heaslip skillset wise but even better. And considering Heaslip was nominated twice for world player of the year that shows how good Read is.

On a more general view on the topic of backrows currently playing, one of my favourite players to watch is Sebastian Negri. Smashes everything that's in his vicinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Clegg wrote: »
    Once again I'll say that Kieran Read is the best backrow in the world. Has the complete skillset. Quite similar to Heaslip skillset wise but even better. And considering Heaslip was nominated twice for world player of the year that shows how good Read is.

On a more general view on the topic of backrows currently playing, one of my favourite players to watch is Sebastian Negri. Smashes everything that's in his vicinity.

Still very young as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭twinytwo

aloooof wrote: »
    You absolutely can argue. Looking at results alone, Warburton didn't start the first game (which the Lions lost) but started the final 2 (which they won and drew). I'm not necessarily saying I agree, but I can see that a case can be made.

The lions had more to do with having sexton and farrell on the pitch at the same time than anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

twinytwo wrote: »
    The lions had more to do with having sexton and farrell on the pitch at the same time than anything else

The Lions result was down to some dodgy refereeing decisions robbing the ABs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    The Lions result was down to some dodgy refereeing decisions robbing the ABs.

Because the All Blacks have never been giving a cushy ride by the ref......

Advertisement