boards.ie Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Horse/Greyhound Racing Betting>Racing Syndicate.
zimmermania 17:23 10-06-2017 (5 Thanks)
A couple of months ago I started a thread about a new racing syndicate,York Thoroughbred Racing.

The mods ruled that I was in breach of the rules and took down the thread,fair enough,I was not aware I was breaking any rules and fully accepted the the mods decision.

Well the syndicate had its first winner today,when the only horse in the syndicates distinctive colours TWENTYTWOWONTDO beat an odds on Mark Johnstone horse,Villa Tora in the 1 40 at Catterick for our trainer David OMeara.

Having its 3rd run for the syndicate TWENTYTWOWONTDO was backed from 4/1 last night and 3/1 this morning into 7/4 to win for Y T R. We are all delighted and are off to the sales in july for another horse to run for the fun loving syndicate and hopefully our colours will be in the winners enclosure again very soon.
[Quote] [Thank]
abarkie 22:46 10-06-2017
Well done

Didn't see your normal overnight post tipping it up?

In fact, sadly, you seem a lot quieter these days -a loss to these forums in my opinion, your overnight posts used to be a great insight for the days racing
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 01:08 11-06-2017 (3 Thanks)
Originally Posted by abarkie:
Well done

Didn't see your normal overnight post tipping it up?

In fact, sadly, you seem a lot quieter these days -a loss to these forums in my opinion, your overnight posts used to be a great insight for the days racing
As a member of the syndicate (have a 5% share in the syndicate) I am not free to pass on info in advance. However I have made known my interest in the horse and the fact that York Thoroughbred Racing is the name of the syndicate I am involved with and while I would like to point anyone in the direction of a winner I cannot post real info on syndicate horses for obvious reasons.If we have a horse entered (we hope to have another one in our colours soon) I would not be averse to responding to a private message.
[Quote] [Thank]
minibear 11:07 11-06-2017
I'm delighted for you zimmer. You are so passionate and so informative about racing and I hope all the syndicate's horses do well for ye. Congratulations! edited to ask...were you actually there when the horse won? What was it like watching the race?
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 00:45 12-06-2017 (4 Thanks)
Originally Posted by minibear:
I'm delighted for you zimmer. You are so passionate and so informative about racing and I hope all the syndicate's horses do well for ye. Congratulations! edited to ask...were you actually there when the horse won? What was it like watching the race?
Sadly I was not there,i have been racing in and around York and flights to Leeds or Manchester from Ireland are very cheap,York where David OMeara trains is surrounded by racecourses and he always has lots of runners.

On this occasion I could not travel because I had a relative from the USA coming to Ireland for the first time and I had to be here,but enjoyed it it on the tv and got a few quid.
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 10:30 15-06-2017 (3 Thanks)
So for the record,two people living and working in racing in York have set up a racing club,have their own colours and arrangements with a trainer to train any horses the club would obtain.

The syndicate will race different horses in their colours,all horses are fully owned by the members in 5% shares as a minimum,though one can have a 50% or even a 100% share in any particular horse.

Different horses will have different owners and some syndicate members will have shares in a number of horses.
All the horses who race in the syndicates colours are fully owned by the members.

I am only a 5% investor but I will invest another 5% in another horse if I like the horse in question.

I do not care if anyone but myself invests in the syndicate and I am in it for the fun and pleasure I get from it.This is a very small operation that is slowly getting off the ground,it has done everything in accordance with best practice,it is registered with Wetherby's,has its own colours,its own trainer in place and is managed by two young and highly respected (in racing where they work) people.

I will provide email addresses,twitter accounts,names and addresses for anyone who wants to check out the facts as I present them and of course David Omeara who is associated and trains for the syndicate can be contacted by anyone who wishes to seek verification.
[Quote] [Thank]
BumperD 12:58 15-06-2017 (2 Thanks)
This is a very constructive advertisement for the racing syndicate. Hopefully more will be encouraged to advertise here.
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 20:25 15-06-2017
Originally Posted by BumperD:
This is a very constructive advertisement for the racing syndicate. Hopefully more will be encouraged to advertise here.
More mischief from yourself and your mutual admiration society,though I am certain that most genuine posters here are well aware of that.
[Quote] [Thank]
BumperD 00:07 16-06-2017 (1 Thanks)
Originally Posted by zimmermania:
More mischief from yourself and your mutual admiration society,though I am certain that most genuine posters here are well aware of that.
Incorrect Zimmer, think your getting a bit caught up in your own mania....
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 01:21 16-06-2017 (1 Thanks)
Incorrect Zimmer, think your getting a bit caught up in your own mania....
I am not caught up in anything,i deal in facts.I like the forums,i do not see them as tribunals and people like you make me want to stop contributing.

My interest in posting here is much reduced by yourself and a couple of what seem like your buddies who never contribute anything worthwhile but constantly belittle others.
[Quote] [Thank]
BumperD 01:30 16-06-2017 (2 Thanks)
I have no idea what your rabbiting on about, or your mutual admiration society. If you've stopped posting all of a sudden blame yourself, no need for the victim card. Good luck with the syndicate
[Quote] [Thank]
redzerdrog 08:14 16-06-2017
I'd say the crackdown on aftertiming has probably contributed to the reduced posting aswell.
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 10:21 16-06-2017 (1 Thanks)
I have no idea what your rabbiting on about, or your mutual admiration society. If you've stopped posting all of a sudden blame yourself, no need for the victim card. Good luck with the syndicate
Me a victim?ha ha your self delusion knows no bounds.
[Quote] [Thank]
gitzy16v 23:37 19-06-2017 (3 Thanks)
Originally Posted by zimmermania:
Me a victim?ha ha your self delusion knows no bounds.
Zimmer, fcuk the begrudgers...dont know what the big issue is with aftertiming.
So what if you take on a bet you didnt post up...its not a competition to see whos best,its all about making a few quid and i do be delighted to see people make money even if I wasnt on it.

Good luck with your syndicate and if you want somewhere to post your fancies,tips and thoughts with no aggro from anyone if you aftertime PM me and ill give you a link...its a small group of punters sharing bets with the sole intention of making money,it costs nothing and its got a lot of knowlegdeable people.
Every single one of them are good sorts and if anyone gives any grief to anyone else they are kicked out..Its by far the most friendly horse racing forum ive ever been involved in...they created theyre own forum because of the same sh1t you see on here,theres 60-70 of us and the main players are showing profit each month for the past 2 months the forum is open...plus the books are available on the old forum too showing profit every month...they do the books up every month to show profit and loss,its totally open and there is 0 bullsh1t....PM me bud we would be glad of your contribution.
[Quote] [Thank]
zimmermania 10:45 11-07-2017 (4 Thanks)
York Thoroughbred Racing (YTB) manager,with our trainer David OMeara are attending the Horses in training sale in Newmarket this week when price permitting we hope the syndicate can get a horse to give us a bit of fun and hopefully be good enough to win a race or two for us.

I will let boardies know if we get a horse for our budget.
[Quote] [Thank]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >

Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet