Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options
  • 12-01-2017 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

2rhu2yx.png

The Dark Side grows...

The Rebel base has been infiltrated by the villainous Dark side. Masquerading as rebel soldiers the Sith and the Hutt Cartel walk amongst the base free of suspicion looking for force sensitive life to slaughter. Confusion and disorder will aid them in their objective of complete extermination of all souls on the base. Whether the dark side teams work together on this goal is mystery that has of yet to unfold. Rumours are rampant of a beast that lurks outside the base best described as a walking collection of fangs and claws, with no thought other than to kill and eat.

It's a dark time for the Rebellion...

But where there is darkness there is the light...

Princess Leia leads the rebel troops lifting moral where she can. Luke Skywalker with lightsaber in hand arrives to rescue the rebel base from the dark sides clutches. Han Solo and Chewie are on a mission and have landed the millennium falcon with a pair of medical droids programmed to help the wounded. Yoda can be found on this planet meditating within a cave not far away giving wisdom where it is needed and Obi-Wan Kenobi is in pursuit of an apprentice to teach all he knows...

The Dark Side teams

The Sith - 1 kill per turn (Wolf team 1)

Darth Sidious - First seer check on Sidious reveals light side and if a second check is made then it will show the dark side - can turn one person to the dark side at any time, Darth Sidious will die if an attempt to turn Luke or Yoda is made (Luke and Yoda will not be turned to the dark side), also if a dark side player is chosen then both Sidious and the chosen dark side player will die.

Darth Vader - Players killed by the Sith have their roles revealed to Darth Vader

Admiral Piett - If Admiral Piett is lynched the Sith will get 2 kills that night

Storm Trooper - If Darth Sidious/Darth Vader is targeted by the other dark side teams, the storm trooper will sacrifice himself to save the them. Should the Storm Trooper protect from a Hutt Cartel attack then his heroic battle to save his masters will injure the Hutt Cartel team and they will be unable to kill or shoot for 1 turn.

* Sith Apprentice - Should they be trained (turned) to the Dark Side by Darth Sidious, they will join the Sith team with any abilities that they may have had prior to being turned. The Sith apprentice upon death does not show as a Dark Side role to the priests. (The Sith apprentice can be trained at any time during the game, when they join the Sith Team the Game Mod will let the village know by saying "There was a disturbance in the force")

The Hutt Cartel 1 kill per turn (Wolf Team 2)

Jabba the Hutt - Knows the identity of the Storm Trooper from the rival team at the start of the game, if the Hutt Cartel kill/shoot him then Jabba the Hutt will also die, Jabba shows as light side on first seer checks and dark side on second check.

Boba Fett - Has one blaster bolt that can be used at any stage of the game, there is no protection from a blaster bolt.

Greedo - If the Hutt Cartel attack a player protected by Han then Greedo will die

Ortugg - Knows the identities of players killed by The Hutt Cartel

Rancor - 1 kill every second lynch (Serial Killer)

Pateesa

The three Dark side teams will be able to communicate anonymously with each other.

The Light Side

Princess Leia - Has the ability to override any lynch once in the game with a player of her choice. Princess Leia knows who Luke Skywalker is.

Luke Skywalker - Luke has the option to duel another player each turn during the game, if it is a light sided player then Luke will die (this includes Darth Sidious as he is too powerful for Luke), if it is any of the dark side players (except Dark Sidious) then that player will die and Luke will live. If Luke duels Darth Vader, Darth Vader and Darth Sidious will die.

*Luke's duel announcement by game mod on thread will be along the lines of: "Luke has challenged a player to a duel and Player X is now dead" It will not reveal if Luke was the survivor or not.

Han Solo (Bodyguard) - Can protect 1 player or himself every night from being killed but not the same person on consecutive nights, if Chewie is lynched/killed he will lose protection power for one turn. If Han protects Luke Skywalker then Luke will be able to communicate with Han and Chewie.

Chewie - If targeted to be killed by the dark side Chewie will survive the attack and will require another attack to be killed (2nd attack does not need to be consecutive) Chewie and Han can communicate with each other.

* Should Chewie be targeted for kill, the munch announcement will say he was protected by Han Solo as not to reveal their role.

Yoda (Seer)- Can pick a player each turn to reveal if they are on the dark side or light side (Dark Sidious will show light side as will Jabba the Hutt but if seer checked a second time they will reveal Dark Side)

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Upon Obi-Wan Kenobi's death he will chose a player in which he can communicate with after death. He will also be given a one-time seer check on any player he wishes.

* Obi-Wan must choose their player first before a seer check is given. Obi-Wans seer check counts as a second seer check in regards to Darth Sidious and Jabba the Hutt.

C-3P0 (Priest)- Learns of player roles when they are killed. C-3P0 does not know the identity of the apprentice.

R2-D2 (Apprentice Priest)- Is programmed to learn roles of the dead should C-3P0 die and will also download all roles that were revealed to C-3P0 should C-3P0 die. R2-D2 does not know who the priest is.

Rebel Soldier (Villagers) - Defeat the dark side.

All backroom players including the dark side teams will be using their respective character roles as their usernames, it is up to them if they decide to give their team members their real identity or not.

Game starts with:

9 x Dark Side Players

8 x Light Side Rolled Players

12 x Rebel Soldiers (Villagers)

Win Conditions
    For a Light Side win they simply have to kill all the Dark Side players
    For a Dark Side win they have to gain parity of numbers with the Light Side E.g. 3 Sith and 3 Rebels left = Sith win. They also have to wipe out the other teams.
    For Rancor to win it needs to reach at least parity with each of the groups.

Rules:
    1. Once you are killed do not post in the thread again.
    2. Don't cheat, it's a game that relies heavily on the players having integrity. No PMing other players in the game, and no chat about the game outside of this game thread.
    3. Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread and always remember to get a vote in as a minimum.
    4. No posting of any PMs from the game mod or referring to the content of them.
    5. Game starts with one Dark Side kill to be revealed at 10am tomorrow morning. No dark side conversion, duelling or shooting until the first kill has been posted.
    6. If you've got any questions for the mods send a pm with you question to this account.
    7. Win conditions are listed above.
    8. Don't be a sensitive soul. While boards own forum rules clearly take precedence over any in-game rules that I have, this is a game where people will be insulted, there will be some bad language and people will try to provoke a reaction out of each other. Please accept this is part of the game and don't go annoying the mods with the report post button unless really needed.
    9. If someone misses 2 votes without a good reason they will be mod-killed by me and replaced with a substitute if available.
    10. Do not ever edit a post. If you hit the post reply button then live with it. Yellow cards and red cards will be handed out to players who edit posts.
    11. Do not share your vote form password to anyone else. All votes for the lynch have to be made by yourself.
    12. Have fun, make memes, take the piss and try to enjoy the game.
    13. There are no hidden roles.
    14. The votes will be published when I announce the Lynch. They will be posted in order of who received the most votes and then in chronological order but with no timestamps.
    15. In the event of a tie in lynch votes, the person with the last vote cast against them will be lynched.
    16. Most if not all munch and lynch stories have been created prior to game launch, they are simply stories created to add to the fun of death notices. They have no relevance on the game.

Lynch Form

https://goo.gl/forms/QE2MDMNhdvYs7zz63

List of players:

The_Valeyard
    sullivlo
    tritium
    Digital Solitude
    gufc21
    Mollyb60
    KERSPLAT! raze_them_all_
    Jayop
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Uriel.
    Tigger
    Deleted UserChagan
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    Barney92
    y0ssar1an22
    A Neurotic dobman88
    cee_jay
    Lord TSC
    Pawwed Rig
    partyjungle
    MicksJaguar
    mahamageehad
    Maximus Alexander
    Stoogie
    MrsFlushdraw
    cdaly_
    Xaracatz
    grumpylumpy
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

And .... play!!!

Summary:

Munch Day 1 - Uriel.

Lynch Day 1 - Maximus Alexander

Munch Day 2 - raze_them_all_

Lynch day 2 / sk kill- sullivlo

Munch Day 3 Mahama and Jayop

Lynch Day 3 Pawwed Rig

Munch Day 4 The_Valeyard and Y0ssar1an22

Lynch Day 4/ sk kill [url="http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=102292377&postcount=2099" Dobman88 and Digital Solitude [/url]

Munch Day 5 Tigger and Stoogie

Lynch Day 5 Grumpylumpy

Munch Day 6 dottie_lottie

Lynch Day 6 mollyb60

Munch Day 7 cee_jay

Lynch Day 7 Micksjaguar

Munch Day 8 Strawberry Milkshake - Sith/Wolves team win

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I officially apologise to everyone who played the Christmas game. I couldn't understand, as a game mod, how confusing the whole thing was.

Now I get it.

Is there a "for dummies" edition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

its Han Solo not Hans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Tigger wrote: »
    its Han Solo not Hans

Not in this game.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Not in this game.

you pretebding you did it onporpise

• Advertisement

where's everyone else?
    are ye all commutiong home now?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

It's a trap!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

:D Hello new friends. Don't know many of ye actually, so looking forward to chatting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Tigger loves to read them rules. Must remember that if he's all up pretending he doesn't understand something later in the game.

Agreed with Sully though. There's quite a bit to take in. Love the duels concept. It's something that I have seen before but had completely forgotten about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

....Star Wars is the one with Spock and Chewbacca right?

• Advertisement

How comw no Captain Kirk or Spock they are the best Starwars characters :P

storms troopers looks like a short crd to be drawn
    jabbas gets to know who it is and they die straight after jabbas if jabbas dies

captains kirks and spock are from the other star wars

Jayop wrote: »
    Tigger loves to read them rules. Must remember that if he's all up pretending he doesn't understand something later in the game.

Agreed with Sully though. There's quite a bit to take in. Love the duels concept. It's something that I have seen before but had completely forgotten about.

sometimes im drunk
    todays thursday so not so much but if i'm not understanding i might be drunk

....Star Wars is the one with Spock and Chewbacca right?

Hmmm, wolves sharing a joke on the back forum deciding to share it with us?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Task that all wolves must mention Spock?

Starting early are we :D Right im off to check your post history to see if I can spot anything :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    :D Hello new friends. Don't know many of ye actually, so looking forward to chatting!

Hi Randy

Starting early are we :D Right im off to check your post history to see if I can spot anything :P

Best time to check a post history is on page 2 I suppose!!

sullivlo wrote: »

Please God let there be no hidden tasks!! :mad::)

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »

Are there tasks?? I only glimpsed through the rules, every time I saw a Star Wars word my eyes glazed over. :P I'll read properly on my laptop later but this seems by far the most complex game ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Mods can you put the roster in the op?

theyeve been doing that joke since strar war was announced as the theme

mods is there ecret tasks in this game theres no mention in the op

Best time to check a post history is on page 2 I suppose!!

Your doing your interneting wrong im still page 1...

Tigger wrote: »
    theyeve been doing that joke since strar war was announced as the theme

I actually don't even get the joke though, I haven't seen either. They're just sequels of each other right? Isn't there millions of sequels at different points in time, kinda like Xmen?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Are there tasks?? I only glimpsed through the rules, every time I saw a Star Wars word my eyes glazed over. :P I'll read properly on my laptop later but this seems by far the most complex game ever.

This +1. I don't think I have the brain power today to understand them all as I was up at 5:30 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,427 ✭✭✭tritium

Ive read the rules once, I sympatise with Sullivlo, usually only Sullivlo makes games this complicated.

i uses a phone as mucha as the laptop so i find the long pages a pain

• Advertisement

I get 15 posts per page.

Advertisement