Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭connectq

Has anyone in the Limerick region heard anything from PAS? I am in the top 5 on Interdepartmental Panel and top 20 in Open for Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

From reading here I've only heard one fella mention about regionals. Just said he was contacted about clearance. Didn't specify county but think he said it was Dublin adjacent

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bigjigwig77

connectq wrote: »
    Has anyone in the Limerick region heard anything from PAS? I am in the top 5 on Interdepartmental Panel and top 20 in Open for Limerick.

I'm number 6 on the open panel in Limerick and haven't heard anything yet. Within the next week hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

What is the latest number in the Dublin panel batch 1 to be contacted about clearance/references?
    My phone won't let me to search the thread.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Stephr85

Jade182 wrote: »
    What is the latest number in the Dublin panel batch 1 to be contacted about clearance/references?
    My phone won't let me to search the thread.
    Thanks.

Last I heard they are at 220, I'm 222 and still waiting but hopefully not too much longer

• Advertisement

Man they still haven't gotten to you ? I was hoping they work up to me this week. I'm 266. So not even close....

Man they still haven't gotten to you ? I was hoping they work up to me this week. I'm 266. So not even close....

sierra117x wrote: »

I know it sucks!!! I just want that phonecall!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Born to Run

Stephr85 did you get a call yet? I am the same number as you and got a call an hour ago. I need to re-present my documents because they can't locate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Crunchymomma

connectq wrote: »

I'm 7 on open and haven't heard anything either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 leanneg1994

Anyone hear anything about the Tipperary panel??

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Redzer84

Has anyone been offered or started in gisc castlebar?

Stephr85 did you get a call yet? I am the same number as you and got a call an hour ago. I need to re-present my documents because they can't locate them.

Hi Yes I got a call at 4 yesterday and they want to see my leaving cert results and because I took a career break in the past 3 years they asked for a reference from my employer that I worked for abroad!!! Luckily my dad kept my leaving certificate and I had the reference by 9 last night!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Full Marx

Stephr85 wrote: »
    Hi Yes I got a call at 4 yesterday and they want to see my leaving cert results and because I took a career break in the past 3 years they asked for a reference from my employer that I worked for abroad!!! Luckily my dad kept my leaving certificate and I had the reference by 9 last night!!!!

Finally :-) I'm gonna spend the day staring my phone out of it!!

Full Marx wrote: »
    Finally :-) I'm gonna spend the day staring my phone out of it!!

Its funny because I haven't stopped looking at my phone for weeks and when they called I missed it!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Areas

Do PAS give you an example of the e-tray exam before you sit it?

Areas wrote: »
    Do PAS give you an example of the e-tray exam before you sit it?

Yes you will get a sample test a week or so before the actual test

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭starsx

Stephr85 wrote: »

Well done I say your delighted to finally get the call!! keep us updated as to what department you get etc

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭80sbaby

Any word for westmeath? Great to see a little movement on the regionals 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jsherlock1

80sbaby wrote: »

Wondering the same. Where are you on the panel?

• Advertisement

Jsherlock1 wrote: »
    Wondering the same. Where are you on the panel?

Top 5, fingers crossed we hear soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

I just got a message, something about stage 3 batch 4 and to fill in some form.
    Longford and Westmeath were my areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭TrishaK

Just got a message from PAS calling next round of the Regional panel to interview.

Interviews begin 21 August

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jsherlock1

Top 5, fingers crossed we hear soon!

Same here. Fingers crossed! Where are you hoping to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tacotherapy

Has anyone heard of movement on the Meath panel yet??

starsx wrote: »
    Well done I say your delighted to finally get the call!! keep us updated as to what department you get etc

Just dropped down my leaving cert and reference to them so hopefully I just get an offer now!!! Will let you all know!!

Jsherlock1 wrote: »
    Same here. Fingers crossed! Where are you hoping to get?

Hoping for Athlone

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭bubblesforyou

Anyone heard for Galway or Offaly?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Murzo

Hoping for Athlone

Are there many departments in Athlone?

• Advertisement

Murzo wrote: »
    Are there many departments in Athlone?

Revenue, social welf, education is the big one